Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Driveable Wheelie - by request

by rebecah Posted 18th Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2014 at 3:01 PM by rebecah : Update

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 10:20 PM
Does this mean you will be able to make your tricycle ride-able too?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 10:49 PM
Do you want it driveable or rideable by toddlers and/or children?
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 11:22 PM
tricycle should be tots rideable, and if you get some time, a bike for kids and a bigger bike for teens/adults! I'll do the recolors if you get to busy! :: squeals with anticipations :: The teens bike could be driveable? EEK!!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:29 AM
Oh this in neat, I have the toddlers one and this one shall be fun also.
Thank You.
I also would like to see the tricycle rideable that would be cute.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:12 AM
That is nice!Thank you very much for sharing,rebecah!

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
#7 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:24 AM
Kool! I think that my sister plays a game with this in it.

Edit: Oh!! She confirmined this is from Kirby Air Ride. Great Job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:48 AM
OMG! Kirby has always been one of my favorite game characters... so when I saw this, I literally fell out my chair! Great job, rebecah!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 2:44 AM
Another Kirby item to add to my collection. Although, there isn't really much kirby in my Sims game.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:58 AM
Hmmm. I could see this turning into a Segway scooter...

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:12 AM
[QUOTE=Phaenoh]tricycle should be tots rideable, and if you get some time, a bike for kids and a bigger bike for teens/adults! I'll do the recolors if you get to busy! :: squeals with anticipations :: The teens bike could be driveable? EEK!![/QUOTE

and i think it should have fire coming out the back with smoke billowing from the tail end that will go the length of the lot with the smoke should be bigger and stronger for the bigger teen bikes and even more fire and smoke for the adult bikes and tricycles that should be tot rideable should have training wheels that can be taken off when they are able to ride without them. can you make the teen and adult bike do wheelies????

once again rebecah you blow me away, wonderful work as always. thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
Hmmm. I could see this turning into a Segway scooter...

I had the same thought LOL

and Rebecah...I love this Idea, and you ANIMS are KEWL, and BTW the credits you gave to the tutorial creators gave me a heads up on where to look for info on my current project. Flip up headlights on a car I just built

Many Thanks to YOU!!1

AceHole

Life is SIMple
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wanda1000
and i think it should have fire coming out the back with smoke billowing from the tail end that will go the length of the lot with the smoke should be bigger and stronger for the bigger teen bikes and even more fire and smoke for the adult bikes and tricycles that should be tot rideable should have training wheels that can be taken off when they are able to ride without them. can you make the teen and adult bike do wheelies????

I meant regular bikes, but your idea of motorcycles is cool too.
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:35 PM
Hehe! This is totally awesome! Great job, I love it! Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:29 AM
This is so cool. Just wondering though is there any chance that this will be updated with one that has more normal animations?

Sims

Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oykawoo
This is so cool. Just wondering though is there any chance that this will be updated with one that has more normal animations?

I literally spent weeks on this and tried just about everything I could think of to get the animations to work better. I think the item really needs to be longer. About the only thing I didn't try was to make the object wider and longer, but then the object would be to big for the sims.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 4:05 AM
Have you tried getting help from someone like Fresh Prince?

Sims

Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM
This made me think of my power chair...an Aspire Quicky. http://www.usatechguide.org/itemreview.php?itemid=1325 I'd love to have one of these in my game. Not really requesting as I can tell you're frustrated by this project. Anyway, you do great work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silky-M
This made me think of my power chair...an Aspire Quicky. http://www.usatechguide.org/itemreview.php?itemid=1325 I'd love to have one of these in my game. Not really requesting as I can tell you're frustrated by this project. Anyway, you do great work.

I can't make any promises but I will try.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:03 AM
Thank you for making Wheelie. I have been looking everywhere for this.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM
Wheelie Bike! ROFL something from kirby!
Scholar
#22 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:56 PM
Woah! This is Really Crazy Cool! Thanks Rebecah!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:55 AM
Really awesome job on this. Thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:58 AM
Kirby Air Ride!!!!

PiNkSuGaRx2