Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PRIDE & PREJUDICE: Elizabeth's everyday dresses

by brody dalle Posted 18th Aug 2007 at 10:19 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:36 AM
I love the dress you made, I would download it, but I gave up on the historical theme town

So Interwined
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:08 AM
These are really nice! I'm definitely downloading them!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:51 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Aug 2007 at 6:48 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Gorgeous! Thanks for making these. I can't wait to put them on my sims!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:17 PM
Cute, very nice really
Inventor
#6 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
These are lovely! On your next clothes, put some little details like a little embroidered flower or something. That would be very nice. ^_^ Great job! My medieval sims will like these a lot.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:32 PM
Loved this movie... thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 11:03 PM
Quote:
If you'll like them, I'm going to make other clothes from the film..

Yes, please do!
And would you also consider doing dresses from the 1995 BBC version with Firth and Ehle?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:06 AM
If there is one thing i always need more of, it is regency stuff for my sims. Nice work, it's good for everyday.

You should make some stuff from Emma, those dresses were epic.

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wednesday17
Yes, please do!
And would you also consider doing dresses from the 1995 BBC version with Firth and Ehle?

ahaha ok! I'll do others.. and, maybe I could do some clothes also from the BBC version, hoping to find some pictures on the net..

After about 2 years of long absence, I'M BACK! :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bexz0r
If there is one thing i always need more of, it is regency stuff for my sims. Nice work, it's good for everyday.

You should make some stuff from Emma, those dresses were epic.

Okok I'll surely make other outfits because you're all loving them so much! and I'm sooo happy about it! :D

I have never seen Emma but I can consider your proposal.. I really love Jane Austen, so..

THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY FOR APPRECIATING MY WORK!

Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 3:20 AM
*gasp* How beautiful! Thank you so much! Are you going to do clothes for the other characters in the movie? Jane? Bingley? Mary? That would be awesome!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:11 PM
I love this movie. For sure i want it.
thank you a lot ^^

Forever young...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lila Gamgee
*gasp* How beautiful! Thank you so much! Are you going to do clothes for the other characters in the movie? Jane? Bingley? Mary? That would be awesome!

mm yes. I could. But I'll do them in 2 or 3 months. I'm kinda busy with university..

(oh yeah. I've passed the exam! ;D)

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 6:02 PM
Love these! My Regency Sims will be quite happy, particularly Elizabeth, as these are her dresses and all...

And yes, you should really do some more of the characters. Caroline, although she's really a rather detestable character, has some very nice dresses.