Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nooj, Baralai, and Gippal

by Enelya08 Posted 15th Aug 2007 at 6:43 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM
wow! Those are great. Great work on the outfits. Thanks for creating them. Anyway of getting them as zip files. I'm having trouble with rar files at the moment. S xx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sephirayne
wow! Those are great. Great work on the outfits. Thanks for creating them. Anyway of getting them as zip files. I'm having trouble with rar files at the moment. S xx

Sorry, I'm not sure how to make them into zip files... If I ever figure it out though I'll let you know.

"Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid of an unlived life."
-- Tuck Everlasting
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sephirayne

Try this FAQ.
Quote: Originally posted by Enelya08
Sorry, I'm not sure how to make them into zip files... If I ever figure it out though I'll let you know.

You can only upload one type, so unless you send them the zipfile personally, you cannot upload it.
Alchemist
#5 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 10:22 AM
Very nice fantasy clothes, thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 7:20 PM
Great stuff! There's one major flaw though: Gippal's eyepatch is covering the wrong eye.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unlucky911
Great stuff! There's one major flaw though: Gippal's eyepatch is covering the wrong eye.

Yeah... I noticed that after I posted it. But I didn't make the eyepatch anyway, and it's the only one I could find that I liked.

"Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid of an unlived life."
-- Tuck Everlasting
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:15 AM
Yeow! This has popped up without me noticing. At last someone has made these boys. They look pretty good. Great job on these sims. Keep it up.

Heh Heh... now if someone would make Shuyin it'll be interesting. And maybe someday, the LeBlanc Syndicate too. Ahh... the glory days of FFx-2. Aw well.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 5:46 AM
These are great! Thanks for making them. I would love to find LeBlanc too, if anyone knows where to find one.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th May 2010 at 2:17 PM
these r INCREDIBLE! so cute!
could u do yrp too?
possibly on ts3 would be even more lovely, with all the graphics now. that would be so cool *drooling*