Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy VII Shinra Mansion by Elvira

by Elvira0731 Posted 10th Aug 2007 at 4:30 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2008 at 7:14 AM by Elvira0731

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:07 PM
... I love you. Thanks so much!

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:44 PM
Thank you ! It brings a lot of souvenirs from FF VII !

"A mort" Shinra !!! Sorry I cannot find a correct translation for that but for this game I hated this corporation. :D

Good job by the way !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:51 AM Last edited by Syera : 29th Aug 2007 at 6:24 AM.
*Squeals like a fangirl*

I wanted that house in my game since playing FF7. Thank you!

*Runs Cloud down the staircase making silly vrooooming noises*

Edit: What? No basement?! How am I supposed to send anyone down the stairs making vrooming noises? Where am I supposed to put overly-melodramatic guys with vampire complexes into storage? Where am I supposed to keep hidden laboratories? Tie people to tables and swing pendulums over them? Store dead bodies? Brick up obnoxious drunks? Otherwise do Vincent Price-y stuff?
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 8:41 PM
I only have Uni and NL, but aside from the lack of a basement, the house looks great! Now if only it were possible to build circular rooms...
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:32 AM
...I love you
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:59 PM
This is soo awesome, thank you! Alas, I do not have the stuff pack that it needs, so I can't download it yet, but I definitely will later.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:25 AM
whenever i click on the house it crashes help??? please i so need this house