Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ninja Career for Teens, Adults, and Elders

by Xefi Posted 26th Jul 2007 at 2:07 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:59 PM by whiterider

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:08 PM
Thanks. It's kindda cool to have a ninja job.

And I agree with xefi. They should realy make zabuza and haku.
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:59 AM
This one overwrote the science career. When I installed it, the science career disappeared. When I removed it, the science career was back!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:06 AM
OMGOMGOMG!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! YOU ROCK!!! THNX!!! HAH! YOU EVEN GOT A SPECIAL PIC 4 THE JOB!! AWESOME!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!! I AM SOO DOWNLOADING THIS!!! T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U S-O-O M-U-C-H!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHY NO ONE IS COMMENTING ON THIS AND U ONLY HAVE 22 THNX CAUSE ITS SOO AWESOME!!
there must be at least a catch or none defect? this is TOO PERFECT!! (Besides it blocks out the science career according to mac i really dont have any interest on making them go into science so w/e) hah! they got a limo too! this is too cool. thnx soo much =D

hello :D
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:55 PM
Nevertheless, in plain English, users should be warned if a submission corrupts the game.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:09 PM Last edited by Xefi : 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:09 AM. Reason: Fixed!!
Oh! I didn't realize it was blocking the Science career. I'll get right to fixing that. Sorry about all that, folks.

Edit: Okay folks, I got a fixed version from Numeror, all uploaded and ready to go!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:01 PM
wow, Ive hoped and daydreamed about what it would be like.

But I never thought I'd see the the day when it actuly happened!!!

A ninja career! oh my gosh .. Hold on a minute as I dance across the room.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:15 PM
OMGWTFBBQ THIS = G'raighte

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu Xefi-dono :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:11 AM
Not bad not bad lol, although im not gonnna DL it cause i dont like custom jobs, but thank you for your time dude, fuckin awesome
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:33 AM
Awsome thnx alot do you think you could put some of your Naruto sims on here like Jirayia(he's the bomb) anyway it would appreciated if you could
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:02 AM
so downloading it >:0
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 4:30 PM
Hey gang wondering if this career was compatible with Bon Voyage.
Thanks and nice career man,
Machetai
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 4:49 PM
I... honestly have no idea! I still haven't purchased Bon Voyage.
You could test it yourself, I.E. putting it in your downloads, loading it, etc., and seeing if it shows up anywhere...

But I don't have any idea.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:27 AM
Cool. Just the sorta thing I'm into...

It's only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious!

-Tara
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:28 PM
Hey guys!
I updated with links to the Tsunade and Jiraiya skins seen in the screenshots. Check it out.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:21 AM
Omg Good!!! I've Been Waiting Everywhere For This!!!!! Go Narutards <333333333.

Yay I'm back~!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 2:02 PM
lol..i made that tsunade and the Jiraiya outfit some IDIOT reuploaded the same tsunade I made though >.< great job on the career btw.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:43 AM
k, i MUST be missing SOMETHING..i cant find this in the job catagory..(WHY AM I LEFT OUT!!)i wuld just like 2 know what im doin wrong..i put this in the download file..i SO need this..i even have all the other naruto sims,....they will not be ninjas without this job... im so sad now.. T_T
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:55 AM
now there's a first!

My favourite heavy metal is the one you can wear...
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:12 AM
well this dosent matter now considering that i seemed to have alot of downloads from mts2,and now my game crashes in the loadup,so nevermind....
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:47 AM
YAY!!...i fixd it... :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 12:07 AM
can you make it so it is comatable with Bon Voyage and up as well?

I would really like to have it in my game, I downloaded it and it doesn't show up in the Sims2Pack Clean Installer
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:43 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!! What an awesome idea, and SO MUCH WORK you did!! This totally rocks, and words can't tell you how grateful I am that you chose to share your time and efforts with everyone!

Arigato!! /bow
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 5:06 AM
i do i get the ninja career i put it in the game but theres no ninja career ...please help i want my ninjas to have a ninja career ...how do i get them the ninja career ...please help!!!!!!!!!!!???!!?!?!?!?
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 2:40 AM
My Guy became an Akatsuki member in the career
but you spelled it wrong
Its Akatsui, not Atatsuki
Page 1 of 2