Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Updated 1 Tile Baby Mat - and 1 Tile Changing Table - New Meshes - Mo

by rebecah Posted 20th Jul 2007 at 5:09 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 3:36 PM by rebecah : Updated -080107

101 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:15 AM
These are great! I never have enough space for changing tables in my houses!

I love this thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:43 AM
Wonderful items. Great for my little houses.

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:11 AM
What a good idea!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:20 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 20th Jul 2007 at 6:33 PM.
My cash strapped sims sure appreciate this, thanks!

I assume the changing table pulls textures from the Maxis table?
Alchemist
#6 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:23 AM
Wow. I never seen one tile changing table before in sims 2.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:18 AM
That's pretty cool. I've had times when a one tile changing table would come in very handy.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#8 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:33 AM
Amazing!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
This is a fantastic idea! Now I will use the changing table more often. Are you planning to do the maxis crib as well? Just wondering. Thank you so much for sharing.

~ Sam ~
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
Wow, I really like the 1 tile changing table a lot, can't wait for my next babies to try it out.
It was really hard to find space for the other one sometimes.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:24 PM
I really like these items, they will come in handy
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:51 PM
hi Rebecah! i requested items like this at another site. wow! these are fabulous! thank you so much for creating these. they are great in my game and in my tiny houses.

amazing! yea!--zoë
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:12 PM
Amazing, Rebecah! And soooo cute!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:34 PM
I'm sorry, but I have something to complain about:

The left box at the bottom of the changing table looks very distorted when you look at it in game, could you possibly do something about that?
Instructor
#15 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:01 PM
I hope this gets featured,it is a brilliant idea and never done before,thank you!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:02 PM
I am on vacation right now and unable to test your wonderful creation. However I will be trying this soon as I get home. I have been needing this for a while. I like the fact that toddlers put themselves to bed.

I have a family with 5 children, one of the kids got stuck and ended up sleeping on the floor since the parents will busy with the other children. This will also be needed for my orphanage....

This has given me a couple great ideas, now if I only had some sims to try this out with. Well I will next week ;D

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Alchemist
#17 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:21 PM
This is a tremendous relief and a true innovation! I`d also like to see this featured, thanks for sharing all your work with us, rebecah!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RealGanacampo
I'm sorry, but I have something to complain about:

The left box at the bottom of the changing table looks very distorted when you look at it in game, could you possibly do something about that?

I will try to make it look better...sorry I didn't notice it. It does appear to be kind off.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:43 PM
Wow, you've been busy lately! Thanks for all the fabulous things you've been making for us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:14 AM
Rebecah I just wanted to say thanks again for creating this and I'm so glad that others find it useful. You are a lifesaver.
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mainegal32
This is a fantastic idea! Now I will use the changing table more often. Are you planning to do the maxis crib as well? Just wondering. Thank you so much for sharing.

I did and thanks so much for the suggestion. You can find it here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/...ad.php?t=240782
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM
Thanks you all for taking the time to leave your great comments. I really appreciate them very much!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:14 PM
Hi hon Great items however my sim's cannot use the changing table. Whenever I try it drops from there que. Any clues?
Thanks again
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elven_Ranger
Hi hon Great items however my sim's cannot use the changing table. Whenever I try it drops from there que. Any clues?
Thanks again

Have you tried locating it in different places? Does anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:58 PM
I also have the dropping from que problem with the changing table. Even when I place it in the middle of an empty room the action still drops. I haven't tried the crib yet though, so don't know about that. Thanks for these wonderful objects though.
Page 1 of 5