Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glossy Recolours XM Sims Hair 53

by Rock Chick Posted 15th Jul 2007 at 9:06 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:51 AM
These look great, thanks!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
Wow! So beautiful! Are they binned?
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:55 PM
Snagged the dark brown one. Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:06 PM
Is the mesh included? If not, can you please link to it? It's so hard to find the right mesh on XM sims.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:50 AM
R=The mesh is not included , there is a direct link to the right one at XM sims below the colour zips

This download requires a mesh to work properly. The mesh is available here:
xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair53.htm (non-MTS2 link)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:04 PM
i am so totally amazed, absolutely beautiful! thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:10 AM
Thank you Wanda xxx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:47 PM
I love these!!! XMSims creates a lot of amazing hair designs, but sometimes I find the colors lacking.
FYI for everyeone, this is actually hair #38 on page 53. I was going nuts because I thought I already had the mesh, but I don't have a mesh #53. Had to go click download at XMSims to figure it out,.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:59 PM
If u click the link below the colours it takes u to the correct page for the mesh anyway
The mesh is called mesh 38 and the hair is called hair 53

Not sure why!!
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:50 PM
THanks! It's total sex-kitten hair. <3 love it.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 11:13 PM
the mesh page routes me to to Angle Town...is there anywhere elser to get these meshes, because I think XM Sims is no longer up and running (shame- good stuff on there) The hair is SO beautiful, I would hate to think this is a waste due to no meshes for these wonderful hairs.

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:22 PM
I know xmsims has changed/moved or taken some meshes away, but if anyone knows if this one still exists there and what page it is on..please help a girl out and let me know. Thank you =)
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:43 PM
oooo =) nevermind all. I found it.
It's still there. here is the link to the mesh
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair23.htm
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the fresh link VfreefallV.. I finally read the comments after about an hour of flicking through LOL. Much appreciated and lovely hair!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd May 2008 at 1:25 PM
Default page expired
Quote: Originally posted by Rock Chick
R=The mesh is not included , there is a direct link to the right one at XM sims below the colour zips

This download requires a mesh to work properly. The mesh is available here:
xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair53.htm (non-MTS2 link)

The mesh is not showing up on that link. Is there another link to the mesh
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 7:00 PM
Hey Guys the mesh for the hair is in this page 23 now! here is the link:http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair23.htm PS: There is a shorter and longer version on the page download the longer one (last hair on the page, click in the pic to download the mesh!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 11:06 PM
I do not know why it does not work: ((((( I downloaded mesa, but in vain. What's going on? I want this hairstyle. I love