Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor Set-People "Cuero"

by nazariopilar Posted 11th Jul 2007 at 6:09 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 11:33 AM
Great colors, I like your productions Thanks Nazario!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 10:54 PM
oooh..I like this one just as much as the first. The brown recolor is lovely, I like the leafy patterned bedding. Very nice, thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 7:58 AM
I used this on my game with the mesh installed, but some how it crashed my game as I isolate the problem. What are the expansion pack required for this since I only have up to nightlife? This is just an info to tell you that there maybe a problem on the recolors and the meshes...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarieF
I used this on my game with the mesh installed, but some how it crashed my game as I isolate the problem. What are the expansion pack required for this since I only have up to nightlife? This is just an info to tell you that there maybe a problem on the recolors and the meshes...

not you because in their game he/she doesn't go, he/she doesn't need any expansion and he/she doesn't step any original maxis object
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:22 PM
Really beautiful; very nice.