Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DBZ Project #1 : Orange Star Teens -- Satan Videl

by Azuhra Posted 11th Jul 2007 at 6:34 AM - Updated 4th May 2010 at 10:35 PM by Azuhra

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:17 PM
These are so cool! I've been looking for these and I've tried to make my own stuff (that I don't post, it's not great.) Yours are awesome though. Are you going to do more?
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:53 PM
Thank you! *worships you*
I've had this project of creating DBZ-sims for my game for like a year already, but good-looking clothing is a pain in the arse to find.
More please m-_-m
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:04 PM
Ah, thank you for such a kind response! I too have been in want of building a DBZ neighborhood. Only, I've run into the same problem so many others have; depressing lack of DBZ Sims or clothing. So... here we are. This is just my first project (which also includes a post with Orange Star Gohan's clothing, have you seen him?). I have full intention of continuing. So, play with these for now, and keep you eyes open for more DBZ projects in the future-- I need to complete my Chikyuu too!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:56 PM
VIDELLL!

I remember dragon ball Z back in grade 7. Downloaded!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 11:17 PM
videl was always so funny! she's definitely one of my favourite characters! and your clothes are really well done! thanx!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
Videl!!! My girlfriend will love this!! Congratulations and thank you so much! Firstly, for being a DB fan, and secondly, for sharing. Actually we are looking for a bandana/scarf for 17, the evil android, but there's NONE around the internet... it's really a pitty...
Thanks again, you should definitely GO ON!!!! I'll be around.
:D
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 4:55 AM
wow these are great!! more please thankyou for posting these!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:45 PM
These are so cool looking. Great job. I want to see mores! ><
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:15 AM
yay DBZ! ^.^ i don't real like videl but great job