Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Good Deed Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 6:26 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
well i didn't hear about that music show ever,but as i can see from your avi,it is really wicked ^_^ love the hair cause is looooooooong,and maybee u can made and mooore looonger in the future,that would be awesome!i still waiting your greek underground evil girl,can we expect her soon?great work as usual!thanx friend!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:34 AM
I don´t know this musical either, but this hair is really beautiful!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:38 AM
love the musical - defying gravity is the best song. the hair is lovely, thanks Wicked

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:02 AM
Nice hair =) I'll get to retexturing it sometime!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:55 PM
Thanx guys, glad you like it. ^_^ and i agree sam, defying gravity is the best song, and its even better live.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:16 PM
This is really nice! Ive been wanting hair like this for my sims for ages! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:12 PM
I love it too! Defying Gravity is my anthem. XD And No Good Deed is awesome too. I wish it would come anywhere near where I live on tour (I ever get to NYC, I'm going to spend sooo much money on broadway shows!)
And awesome hair too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:29 PM
Wicked is love. <3
Nice hair; I don't think I saw Shoshona when I went - I went April of '06.
It was post-Idina Menzel... I think I saw someone named Esperanza... or some sort of Hispanic name. o_O
Anyway, love the hair! <333
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:40 PM
This hair is beautiful. I'd been looking for something like this. The texture you made for it is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:56 PM
thanx guys. and masquerade, i didn't get to see shoshana when i went either, i saw Julia Murney and im probably going to see Victoria Matlock this October. all ive seen of Shoshana is wats on youtube and she was amazing, too bad se left wicked. The person you probably saw Eden Espinosa, she's also one of my top 5 Elphies.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:21 PM
I HATE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE THIS BEFORE I MADE MY WICKED SERIES HUH! only joking its awesome. Please watch my video and tell me what you think: (oh and i made a video to every song from wicked) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chSeUC7vB9s
WELL DONE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 1:32 AM
Oh! i saw those and i love them, i even have some in my bookmarks. i do have a few questions, 1 were did you get the huge clocks? 2 were did you get the hair on glinda in NOMTW and popular? and 3 were did you get the book you used in no good deed? Just a heads up i also made glinda's wand, crown, and bubble dress so you can be expecting those too.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:28 AM
:lovestruc thanks - that hair is gorgeous!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
Oh! i saw those and i love them, i even have some in my bookmarks. i do have a few questions, 1 were did you get the huge clocks? 2 were did you get the hair on glinda in NOMTW and popular? and 3 were did you get the book you used in no good deed? Just a heads up i also made glinda's wand, crown, and bubble dress so you can be expecting those too.

Great, just great... now i have no use for them lol. I got the clocks and book form here and the hair from sims2beauty.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:41 PM
I like this mesh, its kinda stiff in my game and i wish the red color was more of a red rather than a blonde, but otherwise its good effort.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:53 AM
These Are Lovely, So Im Gonna Have A Crack At Doing A Ginger Recolour.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:45 PM
I Have Made The Ginger Hair, But It Doesn't Look Very Good From Child-Teen Since Its Hard To Recolour A Maxis Mesh.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:36 PM
OMG, I LOVE this. I love Wicked- and though I haven't seen Shoshana Bean's interpertation of Elphaba- I like this a lot. ANd, what do you know; No Good Deed is my second favorite song, too!
(After Defying Gravity- that scene made me cry with joy. =D)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 4:26 PM
the hair is so pretty
i am such a WICKED fan
and my favorite song is no good deed
you are the first person that i know that also likees that song
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
I love wicked sooooo much. My sims will be really happy with this.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:14 PM
Julia Murney ties her wig like that too. But her Elphaba is already insane from the beginning. :P

This hair is great, I'm definitely gonna use it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:26 AM
Wicked is the best thing in the WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! And now I have the perfect hair for my Elphaba sim. Keep up the great work and keep defying gravity.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 3:36 PM
OMIGOPHER I love this hair! The musical is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I saw it about a year ago and I still remember every minute. No Good Deed was probably my favorite. This hair is stunning, as is the musical. LOVE IT!

Tell me, would you kill to save a life? Tell me would you kill, to prove you're right? Crash, crash, Burn, let it all burn! This hurricane's chasing us all underground!
~NoteRocker<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 5:18 AM
brazilian thanks for the mod , it would be nice if there were
more mods of the sim 2 , but never but there was an update