Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Felicia Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:54 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:16 AM
wow! well done its cute :-)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:57 AM
i don't like manga cartoons but i'm always love to see that wickedly weird hairs on them!i don't know who is she BUT man u are did AWESOME JOB here,she looks so beautiful,love her outfit too,and btw love all your hairs especially this one,cause is loooooong and have those lil'cute cat ears!love it a lot!keep up the exelent work!thanx so much!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:34 AM
wow, weird...I like that!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:57 AM
I love the Darkstalkers 3 game and I would nearly always play Felicia!
Thank you for making this hair ^^
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM
Ohhh, I love the Darkstalkers! You captured Felicia's hair perfectly. I love it! Thank you!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:12 PM
very cute...thanks wicked...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:20 PM
merci beaucoup guys, im really glad you like it. do you think i should upload her costume as well?

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lurking Lunatic
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:53 PM
really amazing!
hope you get permission for wings. I must have wings for the head O_O been looking for it forever!
Thanks
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:08 PM
sure i would love to have that sexy outfit but i would suggest put it first on creator feedback forum,maybee u need to use more realistic textures,it's better then be rejected right?but your alpha looks great
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:21 AM
Awesome hair! I like the outfits too. I'm going to do a midieval neighborhood with elves. The outfits would look neat on my drow!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM
Thank you soooo much!!
I really need to learn how to mesh one day...hehe.
It'll be a nice add to my anime stuff.
Much luv, Amy :lovestruc
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:47 AM
Default Yes, please do
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
merci beaucoup guys, im really glad you like it. do you think i should upload her costume as well?

Yes pretty please with a cherry on top! I would love to have that costume. Great job on the hair btw
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:25 AM
thanx, guys glad you like! but i am going to take tish's advice before uploading the costume.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Inventor
#15 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:20 PM
Cuuuute :D
I've never played Darkstalkers but I've seen Felicia on a PS1 fighter game, can't remember which one. And I always thought she was adorable.
This looks exactly like her! Great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:11 PM
It's dosen't matter what u create, they always come out better then the last creation. Too bad u need pets for it though, or i woudl have it in my game by now :P.

I am VideoGames224. I had to change my name.

Always think before you speak!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:53 PM
Omg it’s so cute
Too bad I don’t have Pets ._.

Were did you get that costume? It’s yours?

Wants a Eclair ( Kiddy grade) sim TT^TT
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:50 AM
Hey, fun. I like that game... very nostalgic. :p

I second... (er, third? Fourth?) um, definitely support you releasing the costume as well, unless there are some flaws we can't see in the pictures. If so, I suggest you fix them, and then release it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:39 PM
This are wonderful hairs. Thank you very much! I like Felicia very much! Only a great game :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:50 AM
This is some high-quality work, thanks for sharing this with us! Awesome job wicked, I might make a recolor of her hair in the future!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 3:35 PM
Thank you soo much !

I am her big fans =0=
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:04 PM
wow soooo cute!

Thanks soooo much!

Its always left as:

xoxo Aypera! <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 10:29 AM
Too bad it's just the hair, I'd love to have the actual sim!!! (Or at least the costume!!)
Otherwise, PERFECT!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th May 2010 at 2:59 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I don't have pets....so I assume it won't work, will it?
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th May 2010 at 5:45 PM
I'm gonna use this things many times
Page 1 of 2