Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Recolours For Maximim_Spider's Ferrari F40

by VoVillia Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 4:12 AM - Updated 19th Sep 2008 at 5:24 AM by VoVillia

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:15 AM
Nice colours but they dont show up when selecting car. I have the mesh etc
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 6:40 PM
Default Sorry, wish I knew why.....
Quote: Originally posted by RoyalHankey
Nice colours but they dont show up when selecting car. I have the mesh etc

...I wish I can help, but it showed up in my game....
And Max was the only one who made this car, unless the recolours are still in a rar file or something....
Ok, just make sure that the mesh and recolours are in the downloads file, and make sure they are in a DBPF file, and not RAR, don't know what else I can tell you, sorry....
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VoVillia
...I wish I can help, but it showed up in my game....
And Max was the only one who made this car, unless the recolours are still in a rar file or something....
Ok, just make sure that the mesh and recolours are in the downloads file, and make sure they are in a DBPF file, and not RAR, don't know what else I can tell you, sorry....

Files are there, has the origional user changed the name of the mesh
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:58 AM
I'll send you a PM??
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:49 AM
Hmmm, althou' in 'Real Life' I'd be more than happy with a F40 in 'Ferrari Red' - my Sims thank you for the extra choice!...

Nice re-sprays - thanks for sharing!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:25 AM
Very nice. The pink Ferrari is definitely interesting! But I love them all. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
The recolors don't show up for me as well. I scanned for orphans using Delphy's Download Organiser, and it tells me that the recolors have no matching mesh. I have maximum_spider's F40 mesh, so I don't know what's going on. I want a hot pink Ferrari, dammit!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 3:52 AM
Need Mesh!