Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha edit of Myos Male hair 9 (all colours)

by Myralyra Posted 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:22 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:38 PM by Myralyra

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:43 PM
EMO HAIR!
Heehee. I love it. Great job! <3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:41 PM
Haha.Bill.>.<
it needed to be more..peicey in the front to look like Bill's old hair..
but i luff this ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:27 PM
YAY its looks like my hair!! FINALLY i can make a sim that actually looks li me! yay thanks a whole bunch! your a doll!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:54 AM
Oh wow, is that your sim? I've been looking for a good Bill K sim!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:34 AM
BILL! Oh thaaanks!
I saw the piccy and gasped cos I knew it was his hair.I'm such a fangirl...-_-'
I'm gonna make his older hair (the big poofy one) and do a sort of Sim timeline.Excellent!
Thanks again
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:17 PM
Gorgeous! Love all your work, can I make a request please that you recolour it in a really light blond? I have a little emo boy with blond hair and dont wanna change the colour but I love this style!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:59 PM
Oh, yes...Bill...
Good, back to topic xD.
Great work, indeed, I've been searching for a while for another edit of this mesh and this one is cute <3.
And I'm asking also for recolours if it doesn't mind ^^.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 2:23 AM
I'm in the process of downloading this; and I'm wondering. . . . Does the sim come with it? Because that is a really good Bill sim and I just love it. When I saw it I hadn't read the inspired-by part and i was like, " Wow this looks a lot like Bill." Anyway I was just wondering- but if it's not you really should upload him!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 11:44 AM
No, the sim does not come with the hair.
And I really don't think he looks like Bill. I only made it in five seconds in order to have a sim to show the hair. It can't be possible! It must be the make up!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 12:26 PM
Thank you so much for the blond recolour! It is fabulous! My sim will be using it today! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:47 PM
Hey night_crawler71 good idea, any chance of an upload???haha
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:54 PM
Ha.the sim sorta does look like Bill.
I've been wanting to find someone to make his hair now..you with teh blonde streaks and all poofed out and whatnot.

I'm trying to make a Bill sim,and if only i had his new hair.x.x But for now,this is neaatooo! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:55 PM
Yay, finally I can start my legacy with only Kaulitz's.. eh x'D This hair is really amazing, you know. Maybe it doesn't look completly like his hair, but you sure can see where you got the idea from (: Great work, really! :D

I think you're the opposite of a paranoid. I think you go around with the insane delusion that people like you.
- Woody Allen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trixiehej5
This hair is really amazing, you know. Maybe it doesn't look completly like his hair, but you sure can see where you got the idea from (: Great work, really! :D

Quote: Originally posted by Earthdragon
Great work, indeed

Thank you!

Yes, I'd like to make his new hair too, but has anybody found a fitting mesh?! I haven't... lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 6:02 AM
D: Omigawsh! I love it! You know, Aoi from the GazettE just got a haircut similiar to this. xD Perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:55 PM
Wow, realy great! It looks quite good to me!
But I love his new hair more xD
Actualy I hear "Spring Nicht" now! I have been sitting in my room just listening to their songs in quite long time now! Wow, I'm glad I'm not going to school the rest of the month :P
Maybe you could use this mesh?:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=160277
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Myralyra
No, the sim does not come with the hair.
And I really don't think he looks like Bill. I only made it in five seconds in order to have a sim to show the hair. It can't be possible! It must be the make up!
I think that it's the mixture of the hair and the make-up that just looks like him, but either way it's a good looking sim!
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:02 AM
it could be called "the bill hair" xDD oh yes, awsome...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:53 PM
Can I upload to The exchange on The sims 2 website? I would like to know. Thanks!

im an emo
im a goth
im a punk

IM A PERSON. Don't label me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poprocksncoke1
Can I upload to The exchange on The sims 2 website?

You can, just don't forget to give a link in order to get the mesh.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:29 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:16 PM
Fabulous recolour of an awesome mesh. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothic9088
I can't unzip them... It says the files are corrupt

I dunno... for everybody else, it seems to work fine (well maybe for the ones for whom it doesn't haven't told either...) You could try re-downloading the file maybe it'll work then.
Page 1 of 2