Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ModTheLamp with 25000 volt light bulbs :) because....

by nixie Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 11:29 AM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 3:42 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:42 AM
Haha... You brainiac. Great work.

Retired...

kind of.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 12:19 PM
That's one powerful lamp!!! It looks so stylish with the snake skin pattern too. Thank you for sharing,
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:21 PM
Ditto. That's a powerful lamp, indeed. No wonder it was made by aliens, for aliens, 'cause it's out of this world! (BAD PUN. BOO.)

Anyway, I think it was meant for aliens, because we're going to have a petroleum crisis sooner or later using this.
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:44 PM
Thats a cool new lamp, and a really good name for it also!! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:01 AM
Wow this is cool, I think this would be great for a movie set!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 8:45 AM
25,000 volts or 25,000 watts? If the latter, that'd be one BRIGHT bulb! Not to mention a HUGE bulb! I mean, I have a real 1,000-watt bulb and it's gotta be 14" tall!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 10:37 AM
hahaha, that's good infos Madness. I am not good with electronics/electrical stuffs, I was trying to learn about the textures function and how they turn up in the game by tweaking the numbers and assigning colors to them using SimPE (genius program, that one). Thats why I made the lamp thus.

However thanks to you, now I know size of light bulb changes with the watt/voltage relatively.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 5:54 AM
EXCELLENT magic, Nixie!