Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Overturned Furniture - By Request

by rebecah Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 11:00 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2007 at 9:03 PM by rebecah : added items

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:04 PM
Thanks, this'll be a help for stories!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:13 PM
Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You I Love You So Much

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:22 AM
never seen this befor but it looks quit funny, good job

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
Neat! (I think TaylorGuy likes them.)

QUESTION: Will these show up in "furniture" or "decor"? I assume they are non-functional because trying to sit on or eat on them would just look strange.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Neat! (I think TaylorGuy likes them.)

QUESTION: Will these show up in "furniture" or "decor"? I assume they are non-functional because trying to sit on or eat on them would just look strange.

The current items are in their regular category. The placement maybe strange but it makes it easier for me to just have them as their regular type. If someone wants them to be sculptures or something else just let me know. I am working on a bed that is a decorative item. All items are very cheap I believe I set most to less than $25.

I will create a collection file when I've completed all of the items too.

Thanks too everyone for taking the time to give your comments. I greatly appreciate them.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:25 AM
Hey, these are so cool. I won't download them because I have no used for them but you know they look awesome!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 4:50 AM Last edited by Hafise25 : 5th Jun 2007 at 5:02 PM.
You have no idea how much you just helped me out! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.

*sits back and waits for more*

Struck by the fears that have chased me since childhood. I stumbled, crawled and learned to walk again.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:46 AM
This is great & perfect for a fight or a movie. Thanks for sharing!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:48 AM
These are really really cool! Thank you!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:51 AM
Can you also do this to some of the lamps as well!! :D
Alchemist
#12 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:00 AM
These overturned furnitures are looking so funny.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Space Pony
#13 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:29 AM
This is sooo awesome for stories!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:08 PM
Interesting, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:26 PM
I like the idea !
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:48 PM
Great idea.... Thanks!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM Last edited by rebecah : 5th Jun 2007 at 4:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jayurban12
Can you also do this to some of the lamps as well!! :D

Sure I'll do some lamps for you. If anyone else has items they'd like just let me know.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 6:18 PM
sweet! these would be great for my stories! by the way is there any way youd could make them look old and/ distressed, like a leg broken off or maybe a crack in the tv? Please and thanks.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 11:06 AM
i agree with fireandice92 you should make some with legs broken off, rusty old stoves on there side & some rusty old fridge's on there side too. That would be cool Thanks CheekyCharlieM13

ChEeKyChArLiEm13 - New Owner Of CCM13 (Name Coming)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 11:58 AM
brilliant idea, thanks to the who who requested it and thanks rebecah for creating them. so so very cool =))

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:43 AM
i wish it would work in my game. since i downloaded this, my game keeps on crashing at the loading screen
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rrtrent500
i wish it would work in my game. since i downloaded this, my game keeps on crashing at the loading screen

Which item? It is possible that one or more of the items are not base game compatiable. I have no way to actually test that they will work with out all EP's installed. I set my setting to be base game when I created them but am dependent on others to let me know how they work with out certain EP's installed. I have had many reports that the items do work.
Scholar
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:45 PM
This is absolutely marvelous! ALL of your work is so awesome...I have been unable to master these skillz, so thanks a million for the cool stuff!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 11:58 AM
This is exactly what I wanted for my story. Thank you so much!
Scholar
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 12:39 PM
Fantastic for StoryTelling! Thanks! They Look Great!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Page 1 of 2