Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer from "24"

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 29th May 2007 at 7:54 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 10:00 AM
Excellent work! I may have to use this Sim for a machinima comic book fan fiction series I'm working on instead of the Kiefer Sutherland sim I got off of the Exchange.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:45 AM
omgosh
it's jack!!
This is absolutly amazing....it looks scarily like him. A thousand thank yous!
Fantastic presentation aswell! Those are such 'jack' poses.
Now we just need to get him some badass aviators

One thing though, I think I will perhaps change his hair colour to a have a bit more gold in it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:35 PM
He's awesome! I just LOVE the poses, especially the diving!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:58 AM
Yeah, the poses are awesome! Plus it's a scary good likeness.

"Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man." <----I think I'm going to clone Keifer and name him Jack and... oh the possibilites! Thanks for your awesome work!

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 9:45 AM
Brilliant likness. The cheekbones are perfect. Also, that diving pose, fantastic. How did you do that?

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:06 PM
Thankyou ive been looking for jack for a while :-) you should watch 24 its brilliant last double episode tonight :-(
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post
Wow thank you I was hoping you were gonna make him I love him thank you!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:36 AM
Awesome job! Thanks a lot for making one of the biggest and most aewesome TV stars! Definitely one of my favorite shows. I love Sutherland.

Can't wait to use him in my game ^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:16 PM
It's amazing! I was wondering when soemone would make anyone form 24. -huggles her new Sim-
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:14 PM
I was going to do this, but now I guess I don't have to. This is perfect. Thank you so much.
And the show is amazing, you should check it out.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM Last edited by lukejb : 29th Aug 2007 at 2:13 PM.
you should make more 24 characters!!! ahhh that WOULD be cool
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 6:34 AM
This is great, I've been waiting for someone to make JB. some constructive criticism, I think the hair could use some work, the style and color seems a bit off... I could never make anything half as amazing, great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 10:11 PM
I agree Booty (lol) The hair definety needs some work, Kiefer's hair is way more lighter than that. Blonde would have been a lot better.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th May 2010 at 12:02 AM
Can this awesome Sim be remade for Sims 3 please?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 8:50 AM
He changed so much through the years, and so did your sim between your previous version and this one. Really cool!