Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 New Meshes-Coal cellar!

by feeEssen Posted 11th May 2007 at 9:59 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 10:08 PM
Nice functional items for our Sims. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:22 AM
In the cellar? Hmm. Up until I was 15 (and that was almost 15 years ago), we burned coal. I remember having to go outside with the bucket and the lil shovel just to get it. Go up behind the house, up the hill and start shoveling.
Never, ever put too much in the coal stove. It'll turn bright red and it'll be hotter than an oven. But oh, lemme tell ya. Get it just right and it'll feel great. I remember some cold nights when I couldn't sleep in my room. I'd go into the kitchen and sleep by the coal stove.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:01 AM
Nice idea for the celar
Thank you Fee

What about a boiler (Heizkessel )

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:12 AM
Very nice! Thank you, Fee! Good Job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
In the cellar? Hmm. Up until I was 15 (and that was almost 15 years ago), we burned coal. I remember having to go outside with the bucket and the lil shovel just to get it. Go up behind the house, up the hill and start shoveling.
Never, ever put too much in the coal stove. It'll turn bright red and it'll be hotter than an oven. But oh, lemme tell ya. Get it just right and it'll feel great. I remember some cold nights when I couldn't sleep in my room. I'd go into the kitchen and sleep by the coal stove.

Baskar
I wanted to bring only a little nostalgia into the play.

patul Nice idea for the celar
Thank you Fee
What about a boiler (Heizkessel )

@ Patul
Do you need one? Should I do one?

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 9:39 AM
wel it's also usefull if you wanna make a train