Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rin V.1

by SemiCharmedQuark Posted 6th May 2007 at 7:29 AM - Updated 10th May 2007 at 1:21 PM by SemiCharmedQuark : Updated Zip: Same mesh, but improved UV mapping for recoloring ease

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2007 at 12:51 AM
Ohhh This is really good thanks!!!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:28 AM
This mesh really has potential for some great yakatas like the ones kids wear during festivals.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:34 AM
i've been looking for rin forever but to be honest the outfit could be less poofy but since this is the only rin on mts2 im not gonna be picky ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2007 at 8:18 AM
Default Wow...um...thanks...?
Quote: Originally posted by fluffy_fan22
i've been looking for rin forever but to be honest the outfit could be less poofy but since this is the only rin on mts2 im not gonna be picky ^^

Can you please be more specific on the "poofiness"? So I can see if I need to fix it?
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:07 PM
She's beautiful! Great job on Rin!! Love her!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SemiCharmedQuark
Can you please be more specific on the "poofiness"? So I can see if I need to fix it?
well its just the kimono isn't that baggy and the green bow thing on her waiste kinda hugs her hips if u really look
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
Wow.Niiiicccceeee. She came out adorable.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluffy_fan22
well its just the kimono isn't that baggy and the green bow thing on her waiste kinda hugs her hips if u really look

Hmmm...I see what you mean. The mesh for the body was based on the bell dress mesh, which explains the "bagginess". I apologize.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:42 PM
Just thought you'd want to know Rin's hairstyle is now on page 53 of xmsims. Its the first one on the page.
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 9:25 PM
I can't find the hair mesh. It's probably my own fault but still,can someone please help me find it?

We'll go after the Italian's first; they can't drive and are usually drunk! ~America (Hetalia: Axis Powers)

My DeviantArt
My blog
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 2:35 PM
The hair mesh is now on 22, the second one. Flora Hair 37, right?

Anyway, thanks for such an awesome Rin. ^^ I absolutely love her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st May 2013 at 2:46 PM
Do you think you could make the eariler version of Rin as well? You know, in the clothing she wore when she first met Sesshomaru.