Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clare from Claymore - *Updated

by Semra Posted 6th May 2007 at 4:37 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2008 at 5:18 AM by Semra

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:57 PM
Gorgeous as usual Semra! ^__^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 3:31 PM
It says you used the BJD skinset...But how come she doesn't have the ball joints? As far as I was aware, that skin has 'joints' on the elbows and wrists and I don't see those in the pics...

Just curious if there was a version of that without joints that I wasn't aware of, lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:25 PM
really good. Can you make the clothes too?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skeletonkiss
It says you used the BJD skinset...But how come she doesn't have the ball joints? As far as I was aware, that skin has 'joints' on the elbows and wrists and I don't see those in the pics...

Just curious if there was a version of that without joints that I wasn't aware of, lol

I agree. I would also like to know if this is a NON-BJD skintone. I hope it is! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:45 AM
@ Strifedaniel: I'm sorry, unfortunately I'm terrible at meshing/skinning... So I don't think you can expect Clare's armour any time soon from me! Maybe if any other meshers/skinners feel up to the task?

About the BJD skin: I absolutely love the BJD skintone, but not all of my sims are 'dolls'. That's why I made a joint-less version of the skintone for myself... but, I'm not sure what Teru's policy is regarding skins so my modified version is not included with this download.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:17 AM
She's absolutely gorgeous! Any chance of the other Claymore appearing anytime soon? >.> <.<
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:15 AM
I like the look of her eyes, awesome work

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2007 at 1:05 AM
I love this sim, she looks absolutely awesome and just like her anime form.

For some reason my sim still had the ball joints skin in the game, though. Maybe SimFileMaid messed up with overwriting something, I guess.

Either way, she looks awesome! Thanks for it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th May 2007 at 5:36 AM
O_O Amazingly identical. I love it. <3

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:05 AM
OMG IT LOOKS JUST LIKE HER!!!
I love claymore and how funny to come across this sim while after just watching it
very nice ^^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:40 AM
She's Beautiful! I have never heard of Claymore but I'm gonna have to check it out because it sounds like it would be something I'd be interested in. Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 12:41 PM
Just look at her! The beauty of her still can't hide her somber past. It seems you converted her completely, Semra! Outside and inside. Well done!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:19 AM
Beautiful, really. It looks just like Clare!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 5:30 AM
WOW!!!!! Claymore ^_^
Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 4:23 PM
Great work, very anime like. You should do Teresa and Miria as well. 10!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:49 AM
Shes looks wonderful! I'd love it if you were to make a Teresa as well
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:16 PM
very identical, except maybe for the fringe >.< but still, a wonderful character! especially her eyes, they're gorgeous, just like clare's
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 1:39 AM Last edited by Baoulettes : 28th Feb 2009 at 2:05 AM.
If any want i got the cloth mesh and sword mesh of clare , so so , if any want pm on forum or msn ([email protected]) ps it's my mesh so credits goes to me i didn't download it any where i maked it for lineage II in base and all mesh are in 3ds =)
Banned
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 11:34 PM
I am a fan of claymore but ... I cannot find very much of it for sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 11:53 PM
I can't seem to find the hair.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:10 PM
Shes absolutely amazing, oh how i wish this were available for sims 3.