Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermista

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 5:30 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2018 at 8:23 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl : XM sims2 links outdated

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:58 PM
She looks really awesome!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:29 PM
Wonderful job! I used to play for hours with these dolls! I'm from Europe (especially France) and I've never found She-Ra or Mermista, I was so sad because I loved them! Now I can have them in my game thanks to you! Thank you so much, hope you'll make some more!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:04 PM
Oooh! She was my favorite of them all! You're my hero for making her!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:28 PM
Oh boy i remember the cartoon and all,thankies and huggies a bunches

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:16 PM
haha, Great work! I love her!

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd May 2007 at 9:27 AM
Thats so amazingly cute. =D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:51 PM
Oh my goodness, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for making her!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd May 2007 at 1:35 AM
omg more? <3 ! she's great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2007 at 10:34 PM
Thank you all for the sweet comments! Glad you like her!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th May 2007 at 10:32 PM
Wow, I used to play She-Ra all the time when I was a kid, and Mermista was my favourite I had two fo her because the old une ended up too used after a while Thanks for posting this!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 10:48 PM
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you! I'm so excited. She-ra and her friends were my childhood idols :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:06 AM Last edited by MasyMouse : 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:51 AM.
love the outfit and the tail!

since you're so good at making these superhero types, is there anyway that you might make some DC characters? i'd love it if you could make a Harley Quinn or a Poison Ivy.

Thanks!

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:48 PM
hehe reminds me of my ariel doll when i was small but im too lazy to get the mesh

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 8:45 AM
I couldn't help but click on her, she looks so nice and the costume looks like real plastic

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 1:10 PM
I would appear that the mermaid tail mesh is no longer available.
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:42 AM
can I change her clothing when she isn't in mermaid form to something else or will it mess it up?
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 10:02 PM
haha sorry but who is mermista!? well is ovious I dont know her cause Im 13 yeas old :P
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM
i cant get the tail anymore D:
no fair >.<
oh well,i love the look of her
it looks so real ^_^

i love the sims and im aiming to get all of the eps :D
plus,I LOVE [B]NARUTO
AND DEATH NOTE CLOTHES tokyo mew mew also :P
plus,one thing i love in teh world:
AKATSUKI!!!!!! X3[list]
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:13 PM
Great job! But those eyes, hair and lips to download? And so, that tails I found the clothing. : (
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:00 PM
perfecto(im not french) just what i need!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 2:59 PM
Can't download the tail. I would love to download marmista, but the link doesn't work for the tail. Please would you be able to sort this out and let me know once it is fixed. Thank You. Anyway brilliant work on Marmista, she looks awsome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 1:21 PM
The last picture (the doll) is funny XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 11:52 PM
the doll is ugly, but the sim is fabulous!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SugarRush371
Can't download the tail. I would love to download marmista, but the link doesn't work for the tail. Please would you be able to sort this out and let me know once it is fixed. Thank You. Anyway brilliant work on Marmista, she looks awsome!

Thanks for the compliment and now the tail comes with the Mermista sim, download Mermista with Tail.rar!
Enjoy :D
Page 1 of 2