Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spongebob Squarepants Project #2 Mr. Krabs (and his Mother)

by Elephant Posted 29th Apr 2007 at 4:24 AM - Updated 13th May 2009 at 9:42 PM by Elephant

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:10 PM
This is really quite good....thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:30 PM
Haha this is awesome! I love Spongebob. I can't wait to see the other characters and the buildings.
Greatest Dad Ever
#4 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:37 PM
LMAO , That is absolutly awsome !!!!!

Can't wait to see the rest !!!
Theorist
#5 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:52 PM
lol awesome!!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th May 2007 at 11:05 PM
Thanks! I edited the post. Now when more of my Spongebob set is uploaded, I'll post a link. So far you can go to the pineapple house.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:04 AM
haha I love 'em! But now wondering how you'll get around spongebob and patric. Oh the funXP

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:37 AM
Default Body types
Dude, why don't you use the fat body mesh instead of the normal maxis one. It really spoils the sim a lot especially when it doesn't look as fat as Mr. Crabs. You might check on the Fat Family body type, but there are a lot more types, and some might resemble with Mr. Crabs' shape. It will help a lot (especially when it comes to Patrick, he's the most acclaimed member in the SSP Crew )
It's just an advice to make your sims look more realistic

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th May 2007 at 1:14 AM
I'm almost done with Patrick. I don't think spongebob will be very... Square...

I considered fat meshes, but I'm wanting to make these as easy to download as possible. I hate going to lots of sites to get meshes for one sim. So I'm only uploading Maxis clothes. I may make a better outfit eventualy though.
Patrick and Sandy are packed with Maxis clothes recolors to look like theirs on the show.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:36 AM
real nice . i would need to use the stretchskeleton cheat to make them smaller and a fatter mesh. i like your sims, they're different in the good way.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:08 PM
HEHE cool thing
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th May 2007 at 2:58 PM
Thanks a lot! Well, it looks like Patrick is going to have a fat mesh. All I have to do is go in-game and take some pictures. It might take some time to be approved. Patrick's rock was just approved. Sandy should be approved soon.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th May 2007 at 5:40 PM
WOW! these are great can't wait for the rest :D:D:D:D
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th May 2007 at 6:42 PM
I found that very funny, thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:23 AM
Please put comment here....no comment....?okay bye and thanks....

I own the world! :Giggler:
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:19 PM
Sorry but they aren't Mr. Krabs and his mother! They're a... A... Mutant. Sorry.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:18 AM
lmao, i love you. :]
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:24 AM
LOL!! Cute :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zita1234
Sorry but they aren't Mr. Krabs and his mother! They're a... A... Mutant. Sorry.

Maxis gave you sucvh HORRIBLE TOOLS!
So i think its as close as ya could get. :D

Tubbyplayer You can call me Tubs
Visit my site!
http://www.freewebs.com/gameloveh/
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:52 AM
Yes, very limited tools
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:54 AM
It dosen't look like them at all - It looks like a red human head with the eyes set too high. You did your best, though There's only so much you can do with The Sims 2.

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 4:33 AM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 24th Oct 2007 at 4:46 AM.
first of all, very nice!
Quote: Originally posted by zita1234

Why dont you try making them? Maxis only gives you crummy tools! dont be so...critical!

these are the best- or actually, better - than i could ever do, even if my life depended on it- which it never will, i hope
thank you for these, soo cool

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 12:07 AM
sorry horrible for me i now is the close thing you can do but i don't like it sorry
Mad Poster
#24 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM
yeah....I would've been nice if you got cloths that looked more like what Mr.Krabs wears other than that this pretty good. Can you make Pearl too?
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxSimsrulexX
first of all, very nice!

Why dont you try making them? Maxis only gives you crummy tools! dont be so...critical!

these are the best- or actually, better - than i could ever do, even if my life depended on it- which it never will, i hope
thank you for these, soo cool

Haha! You rock! Thanks.

To make it a bit easier on me, most of the SpongeBob SimPants set won't be on MTS2, but on my site www.CartoonSims.bravehost.com .
MickeyMouse254 has been helping me a lot with these Sims.
He has made Pearl, Plankton, some Fish people, and tons of lots.
I'm going to get them from him soon so, Cartoon Sims, or my journal for an update!
Page 1 of 2