Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 demi-matte, binned skintones for Native Americans

by alkaloid Posted 26th Apr 2007 at 12:01 AM - Updated 16th May 2008 at 5:42 PM by alkaloid : *sigh*

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:32 PM
these are so lovely!!!! A biiiiiig thanks to you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:51 PM
These are great,,,thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:37 AM
I've been waiting for something like this. I have an entire Cherokee family, and now they'll be the right tone. Yay!
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 5:10 AM
Thank you so much for this.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:54 PM
I've been looking for stuff like that. Top of cool!

Hekima's Sim Stuff. Updates so infreqently that I'm still working on a better layout. :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:11 AM
Gorgeous skins! I love them. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:44 PM
These are lovely, and I really appreciate the fact that you made them inbetween the Maxis total matte and the usual upload of shiny. Personally, I find really realistic genetics on Sims creepy, I don't like eyes in real life so why would I want to play with them on my PC!
Would you consider a small addition? I would love to see your beautiful copper tones with one shade darker than the Washed copper?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2007 at 10:55 PM Last edited by alkaloid : 28th May 2007 at 11:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KSTrillian
These are lovely, and I really appreciate the fact that you made them inbetween the Maxis total matte and the usual upload of shiny. Personally, I find really realistic genetics on Sims creepy, I don't like eyes in real life so why would I want to play with them on my PC!
Would you consider a small addition? I would love to see your beautiful copper tones with one shade darker than the Washed copper?

I started one, but it got so crappified from the color shift that I need to start over and do a full repaint. Since the others took me about 200 hours total (including drafts and a disk crash and they still don't look the way I want them to), I'm not exactly eager to make another skintone yet.

ETA: Have you looked at Pixie Rust by Enayla? It's basically the same color you just requested.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:52 AM
I love them so much, I don't even want to leave this thread... X3 Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:14 PM
these are just gorgeous! Beyond awesome, thank you soooo much! xD

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Dec 2007 at 7:46 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
wow, these'll be perfect for my jacob black sim. meep. great job. these are awesome.

i'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 12:24 PM
Beautiful skintones, thanks a lot *crosses fingers and hopes it works with BV*
Can I ask who made the hair on the sim in the first pic? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StartheFrog
Beautiful skintones, thanks a lot *crosses fingers and hopes it works with BV*
Can I ask who made the hair on the sim in the first pic? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

CrimsonShadowss.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:23 PM
Hi again!

Your mailbox is full so I'm posting it here... I found the cache group file and deleted it.. but it didn't fix the skinproblem.... the sims who had Native American washed copper, and lost it, have now default maxis skintone... (The first known sim to have this problem was the realborn son of the sim which mystericaly disssappeared, after that several of the sims who was born with the skintone have lost it and gained maxis skintone instead) Is there anything else I can do?
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 10:41 PM
Sorry to bother you again! but could you please send a message to bstard17 and give the permission to make the vial so I can get your lovely skin back on my real born? I would be sooooooooo greatfull if you would do that!!!
I had to post it here since Your folder for messages are full!!!
Instructor
#17 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 2:30 PM
How did I miss those skintones? They are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 12:21 AM
I second unskilled_operator. I cannont believe that I missed these skintones. Very lovely, thanks!

"I can give you paradise." He said as he grabbed and kissed my right hand. I stared into his dark blue eyes and saw a deep blue ocean. The twinkle in his eyes were the stars. "YOU'RE my paradise", I replied.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 6:25 AM
I love these skins! They're so beautiful!
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:45 AM
Wow I can make Latino,Southeast asian and Pacific islanders with this skintone too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:15 PM
these are beautiful! merci.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 3:20 PM
These are just what I'm looking for, for my Native American & Hispanic Sims.
Thank you so much!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!