Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 New Hoods

by ClicknPsycho Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 2:33 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 2:53 PM
I had NEVER download a Hood before but... WOA! I LICKE THEM SO MUCH!!!

(downloading)

Click here to see the youngest (and prettiest) love.

They're so cute!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:03 PM
love them but morgan hood is loading all funny and mixed up the outher one is fine
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:13 PM
I love that island! Its so cute and small.. perfect for a University or a private island getaway! Thanks! ~ Really
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:23 PM
WOW ! WOW ! WOW ! Stunning 'hood ! It sounds like a dream ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:33 PM
I love the second lot, I think I'm going to use it for a new vacation spot! I wish there was beach lots for it though Thanks anyways!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Chris
I wish there was beach lots for it though Thanks anyways!

These were updated recently for MTS2 guidelines, they were made before the releases of EP's with beach lots. Thank you though.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
These were updated recently for MTS2 guidelines, they were made before the releases of EP's with beach lots. Thank you though.

All that beach stuff didn't matter one bit, when I saw that big FRICKING BEAUTIFUL blue lagoon in your Sim-Owi island, mate!

(I've got a lot of your island filled with artistic goth/magic users and the hell with being a wage-slave. And now, three female DayWalker vamps, with personal human servants, are gradually fitting-in by simply using basic CC magic tricks, for my ep0 install.)

Thanks!

... Jim ...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerSoundNet
(I've got a lot of your island filled with artistic goth/magic users and the hell with being a wage-slave. And now, three female DayWalker vamps, with personal human servants, are gradually fitting-in by simply using basic CC magic tricks, for my ep0 install.)

I'd love to see a pic, lol

Thank you.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:53 AM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 12th Aug 2009 at 10:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
I'd love to see a pic, lol

Thank you.

Okay, how about four?
(And their names might help with my mess of lots?)

... Jim ...
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:51 AM
In all my time playing, I don't think i've ever had more than 2 active housholds, lol
I'm glad to see one of my hoods actually being used. very cool, thank you.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:35 AM
Those pictures you posted are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Absolutely magnificent. Thank you so much for sharing, ClicknPsycho! And LOL to one of your comments I just saw: "In all my time playing, I don't think i've ever had more than 2 active housholds, lol"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 3:07 PM
These are lovely! I saw the round island linked on someone's post on Tumblr (they're considering using it for their 'hood's tropical vacation destination) and I came here to check it out and promptly downloaded both of them. I love playing smallish islands, so there'll be great! Thank you for sharing them (five years ago! - I can't believe I've never spotted them before!) :-D