Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Vaan - Final Fantasy 12~

by sugarpuffsam Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 10:56 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 2:32 PM by sugarpuffsam

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:01 PM
Yes! Thanks for uploading him!

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:01 PM
Great job. Very simillar to the original. Thanx!

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:11 PM
Oh awesome work!! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 5:02 PM
thanks all of you im glad you like him

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:41 PM
Ftw As said I was checking at least twice a day and tonight I found him <3 Thnx for uploading him, anxiously waiting for Balthier, cuz I lub him :p
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 2:45 PM
Thanks for making the FFXII chars! I really need to complete the game soon....

PS. there's another hair by navetsea that looks quite suitable for vaan, here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...hlight=griffith

Looking forward to your Yuna & Tidus!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bardsmanship
Thanks for making the FFXII chars! I really need to complete the game soon....

PS. there's another hair by navetsea that looks quite suitable for vaan, here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...hlight=griffith

Looking forward to your Yuna & Tidus!!

wow thanks for the link - i have never recognised this sim before by NAVETSEA and him and his hair are great^^

p.s. yuna and tidus are my favorite creation so far - i think you will like them -> might upload them after the 'request' upload :P

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:23 PM
I love you. Now my simself will love Vaan

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 12:13 AM
Good job <3 I'll be adding him and Fran into my game ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 4:24 PM
thanks^^

Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:53 AM
wow~! its so niiiceee~! thanks for making him and ur other characters~!

Hi! Hope I can see ya in IMVU!! Click here! It's really fun!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:38 AM Last edited by aillae : 10th May 2007 at 9:57 PM. Reason: clothes mesh problem
He looks wonderful. I thank you very much for making him into a sim! I'm glad to see more FFXII characters pop up. You did a beautiful job on making this sim. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to more of your future works!
And I can't wait to see Zack! My Aerith is feeling really lonely since my Cloud and Tifa have already tied the knot. lol.

edit: I'm having a bit of a problem with him (and fran too). both of their clothing didn't show up when I placed them into a lot. But their clothes showed up fine in CAS though. but when I tried to make them buy their clothing, it wasn't in the shop window. do I need to redownload the mesh or is there any that I'm missing? Please help.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Scholar
#14 Old 23rd May 2007 at 4:30 AM
awesome Vaan, the costume is really great!!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
He looks wonderful. I thank you very much for making him into a sim! I'm glad to see more FFXII characters pop up. You did a beautiful job on making this sim. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to more of your future works!
And I can't wait to see Zack! My Aerith is feeling really lonely since my Cloud and Tifa have already tied the knot. lol.

edit: I'm having a bit of a problem with him (and fran too). both of their clothing didn't show up when I placed them into a lot. But their clothes showed up fine in CAS though. but when I tried to make them buy their clothing, it wasn't in the shop window. do I need to redownload the mesh or is there any that I'm missing? Please help.

Im having the sam problem too ive downloaded all the need meshes ect, but when i play them in game their clothes will not show up
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae

Im having the same problem too ive downloaded all the need meshes ect, but when i play them in game their clothes will not show up
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:07 AM
mmm... this vaan is not similar to vaan from FFXII.... are you serious?? his face is too 'female'... i hope you will update this vaan... i need more 'masculine ' face...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SOULCALIBUR
mmm... this vaan is not similar to vaan from FFXII.... are you serious?? his face is too 'female'... i hope you will update this vaan... i need more 'masculine ' face...

i'll see what i can do. - thanks for telling.

Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:36 AM
uhm, i totally agree with a lot of the people on here.
your vaan && fran are completely amazing.
they look great.
but their clothes don't show up in my sims 2 game, && others in this thread have had the same problem.
i currently have the sims 2 deluxe edition with comes with nightlife, but other than that, i don't have any other eps.
so i'm guessing that you probably have a few eps in your game, as do other people on here, which is why it probably works in your game.
anyways, it would be great if you could find out which ep their outfits rely on, because i would love to have these two in my game.
thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:13 PM
i dont actually know why it is happening but i'll try and find out soon. i think it is the expansion packs - i'll try to find out

Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:08 PM
erm... y is the tops so small? it isnt that small on the game and the pants r too far up... and the face looks a bit alienised... sorry :S
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:07 PM
I think hes great.

I haven't downloaded him as I'm currantly working on creating rather than dwonlaoding. Just wanted to say good job.

I look forward to your Tidus and your Zack.

I'm currantly doing a Final Fantasy project myself, One Winged Sephiroth and I'm always interested about other FF projects.

Sephy xx
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 8:39 PM
I would love to have this sim, but I don't have pets, is there another one that does not require pets?
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 3:32 PM
The site for the mesh is wrong. Everytime i click on it it goes to this Korean page:
www.hanafos.com