Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Bed Decor and curtains - Updated Images [ 8-25-2008 ]

by Reyn Posted 11th Apr 2007 at 5:15 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2008 at 4:13 AM by Reyn

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 5:49 AM
I can't believe how little downloads these have gotten! There fabulous! :lovestruc I absolutely love them! There better than some pay meshes I've seen. Your preview pics don't do them justice.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 1:59 PM
Maybe I should go back and see if I can get some better ones. And thank you :D

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 12:44 AM
Definitely think that some other pictures would gain a lot more interest - these pieces are awesome. The throw pillows bring a lot of realism to my Sim bedrooms, which I absolutely love.

Wonderful job, I'm so glad I found these neat meshes!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:06 PM
Beautiful, can't believe I didn't find these before!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:44 PM
I can't believe I missed these lovelies as well! These look Fabulous in game, Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 12:09 AM
These are great, I love bedding match items. Dunno how I haven't noticed them before Thank you
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 1:00 AM
You're welcome

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 4:34 PM
Uhhh it took me so long to realize you have made these cool items! I love bedding match items :-) Thank you! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 8:07 PM
I love this and know I will use them alot in the game....thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 4:11 AM
these are just beautiful. thank you for sharing your mesh with Goldeline. I've got her recolor and she sent me here for the original.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 9:53 PM
Just came across these and love them! They are a must! Thanks for the GREAT work!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 11:59 PM
What a clever idea! I would not have known these were out here but for HugeLunatic's gingham bedding. Thank you so much!!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 5:52 AM
Thank you so much! They are beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 3:16 PM
Great idea. I'm strting to love the MAXIS match items. Thank you!

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 2:06 PM
I'm so happy you did this. Have several different bedding match curtains. (None like this.) Goody gumdrops, new style. This is the only deco stuff I've seen. Really nice job. I'm lovin it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:00 PM
Thanks guys - I'm planning more, once I get a few other projects done - like my stuff unpacked from the recent move

Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 5:48 AM
always on the hunt for more curtains, looking forward to seeing how these work ingame
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:47 PM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:36 AM
Thank-you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 7:04 PM
I like these a lot thanks!