Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Souledge (car form)

by stevekills.com Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 3:39 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 8:15 AM
Awesomeness. Pure awesomeness.
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 9:47 AM Last edited by pfish : 22nd Sep 2007 at 7:32 PM.
All I said is Wow.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:04 AM
Funny Idea ^^.

I love the Soul Blade series *-*
I hope there will be a Soul Calibur IV
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:03 PM
Very interesting :P

Although i have only played Soulblade, and that is just great! *would be funny if behind the car you have Cervantes hanging on to his beloved SoulEdge*

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:43 PM
Lol, this is awesome! Nice job, keep up the good work! Thank you! I love SC.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:20 PM
As a Soul Calibur fan, I must say that this idea was executed pretty well. I'm loving the teeth on the front of the car!

If someone made the various weapons from the Soul Calibur series as Sim Accessories, this car and the weapons would be used by myself to make a Soul Calibur neighborhood.

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:57 PM
I wouldn't want THAT car giving me a ride home. Ahem. Good job!

WarOmnimon - www.rosesims2.net has a few Soul Calibur things - Ivy's sword and Xianghua's hair (and possibly more, I don't remember). ^_^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 9:29 AM
What an amazing idea! Awesome! Thank you!

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 5:31 PM
hahah love it, love soul calibur, the car kinda reminds me of something off carmageddon!

~Senketsu ni somaro mirai no toki~
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 8:40 PM
this car gives me nightmares!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:06 PM
Wow...now Souledge is a car...wat's next,a mutant duck robot gun ATM?lol

Wise man once said,"Man who scratches ass should not bite fingernails."Wise man also said,"Man who scratches ass and bites fingernails should not kiss girlfriend."
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 6:39 PM
Namco's annouced a Soul Calibur 4 (PS3, 360), and an adventure game called Soul Calibur Legends (Wii only).

Cool car by the way.

Sims 2: The best game ever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 6:47 AM
That car would fit right in in any GTA game, homicidal sociopath running down any pedestrians unfortunate enough to be crossing the road when you're near...or unfortunate enough to be walking on the sidewalk when you're near. This needs to be done in a GTA game too XD