Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aerith Hair * Upgraded

by Wicked_sims Posted 5th Apr 2007 at 9:45 PM - Updated 6th Apr 2007 at 11:23 PM by Wicked_sims

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 9:57 PM
Oh! This is really cute, nicely done! Thx for sharing
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:03 PM
Excellent work! What about recolors? :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 11:56 PM
yay im glad you uploaded this. its what i've always wanted xD

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:38 AM
awesome, thanks for the upload
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:13 PM
Oooh, very nice. May we recolour?

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:57 PM
Sure Unforgiven, Anyone is free to recolor my meshes.Have fun with it. ^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:11 PM
WOW!So kawaii!

Sometimes I talk to myself, isn't that right Eric?

Lots of cool fun games at http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Tifaismine
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 10:14 PM
isn't that kind of high for a poly count?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 11:24 PM
sorry shotgunmary, i did get the polys wrong, by about 1000.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:13 PM
oops i'm missed this one!exelent mesh!well done!thanx
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 5:01 AM
Nice. It's always interesting to see FF stuff.

“You need the right atmosphere for women.”
“Atmosphere… you mean like, clouds and stuff?”
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 2:41 AM
very beautiful! nice job! i have a question about the third picture you took though, what's that tab behind the aspiration chart that says turn ons and turn offs... that looks interesting? =3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 4:48 AM
Thanx guys, FearTheZim(love that show, im gonna go watch it now) the tab turn ons & offs allows you to choose your sims, what else, turn ons & offs. it comes with nightlife i think so if you dont have that that would be the reason ^_^

Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 7:30 PM
thats gross
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 1:54 PM
For some reason it won't show up for me. The expansion pack I have is nightlife and I try to load it up in bodyshop and the game too and I don't see it at all. I wasn't sure if it was because I needed a new expansion pack or something.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 10:31 PM
Thanks! can you make the clothes too?