Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sasuke (Shippuuden outfit)

by ronyu02 Posted 3rd Apr 2007 at 12:23 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:27 AM by ronyu02

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 1:36 AM
OMGosh LOve for doing this. x3
I tried to texture clothing to look like his..but it just wasn't the same.
Thank you! <3

Projects:
Riku [only Adult for now] and Hayner
Request
(Not accepting Requests for now) + I do Updates on Threads ever so often.
Join Organization XIII Project=>>>http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214974
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:13 AM
Thank you!!! I've been waiting for this! You are awsome! Are you gonna do the rest of the shippuuden outfits?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:27 AM
You know... Naruto and Co. are only around the age of 16 after the timeskip. I'm not sure that warrents them being YA Sims. The outfit is brilliant, but I'd prefer a teen version.

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:57 AM Last edited by ronyu02 : 3rd Apr 2007 at 6:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ShuuNeko
You know... Naruto and Co. are only around the age of 16 after the timeskip. I'm not sure that warrents them being YA Sims. The outfit is brilliant, but I'd prefer a teen version.

I've been thinking this too. Thing is, most of the Naruto genin sims already available are teens to start with, and I thought it's nice to have an emphasis on size change (see Shippuuden episode 1 :D)

Actually, age conversions are relatively simple, so stick around for a teen version. Edit: Done!

As for the making rest of the outfits, well I just make these up as I go, so I'm not promising anything :P.

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 8:50 AM
Wow - so good! (Takes bets on how quickly it gets uploaded to the exchange...) ¬_¬

This will be making its way into my game right away! Can't wait to see what you do next!

Atom XX
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:52 AM
Omfg, I love it! XD Please make more!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 10:43 PM
Wow, that's really well done! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 7:10 PM
Wow, thank you, that's perfect for my Sasuke

♥ Sukinamono wa Sukidakara Shouganai ♥
- Sukisyo -
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 4:09 PM
Wow that so nice ^^ sasuke are beautiful you have do sasuke so you go to do sakura and naruto shippuden ? please do another sakura first

continue what you do, it is super !

[ my english are bad, I know ]

MiSs _ ArWeN*
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 5:16 AM
Actually there 15

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:41 PM
dude i have downloaded all of your downloads and ive always been perfectly satisfied. keep up the good work

BEASTIEBEAST
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
Awesome man, keep making good things =P
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:11 PM
It's not working in my game!!! I can make a sim with your clothes, but when I'm trying to load this family I have a mistake and the game is over!! Why? I have got only base game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 7:46 AM
Wiatek,

Maybe you have a faulty download somewhere which causes conflict. If you can, try loading the game with only this in your downloads folder, to try to pinpoint your problem. Sorry I can't really help any further.

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wiatek
It's not working in my game!!! I can make a sim with your clothes, but when I'm trying to load this family I have a mistake and the game is over!! Why? I have got only base game.

Same here. I'm trying to download again, Sasuke's clothes needed. D:
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 8:09 AM
Why this download always CORRUPT!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:07 AM
Sorry Dahlling, these don't work. D:
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 5:36 AM
thankas you for uplaoding this mOD
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 11:51 AM
All your Stuff is great!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:13 PM
OMG! Thank u soooo much!! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 2:35 PM
it works normal in the mode of creating family.When I put the sim on the lot some part of the outfit dissapeares!http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1004/69/04e8d09272fb.jpg
do you know why it happends?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:57 PM
cant download tryed many times the icon comes up and it says its installed but its not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 10:33 PM
I love it I made sasuke in this outfite but I really want his normal outfite in naruto before he turned bad
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 10:43 AM
Thanks!