Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stargate SG-1 Collection Part 2: Swimwear, Undies and Athletic

by gonkski222 Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 10:53 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:46 AM
Nice work, I love this kind of clothing
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:52 AM
ROFL!!! You are as crazy as me!!! Only you're really creative too!!! Thank many times for this and the previous set. Please let us have your Samantha too!! I have the others you listed but the Samantha from Simsistic is kind of generic looking - sorry - I know I couldn't do better or even close . Now that Stargate has been CANCELLED at least we can enjoy it in the Sims world!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:13 AM
USAF undies for the win! I'm loving these, can't wait for more! ^_^

I have a sunny disposition and I'm always kind to animals.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 8:13 AM
Hmmm... now which episode was it that you got to see their underwear??? LOL, just kidding. These are great. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:37 PM
I can always use some more Military Uniforms. I thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 2:31 AM
These are awesome. Loving them! I don't suppose you'd be willing to do Atlantis as well?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 4:30 AM
Ruse, check out Sapphire Sims for Atlantis Sims (with outfits). I just happened upon them yesterday. They all appear to have been created by ophidiae, and are under Themes-->SciFi. There are also different Atlantis outfits @ http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=5080.

Hope that helps!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:49 AM
These are awesome! Now all I need are Jaffa robes for Teal'c!! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:03 AM
Hahaha, love these! Thanks! =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:10 PM
yay!i love these...thank you so much!!!!!