Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plantsims can turn other sims into plantsims. UPDATE 03/11/07

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 10th Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2007 at 11:01 AM by [Black_Spirit]

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:40 PM
Thats exactly what I need!
Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:47 PM
This is really wonderful,This should have already been in the game, Thanxs so much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:51 PM
wow :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:55 PM
Awesome! thankyou
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:25 PM
thanks so much! very neat mod.
Any chance to make a mod so plantsims can change their hairstyle?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:33 PM
I may try, maybe last week.
If i don't manage to do it, i will let you know
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM Last edited by sim~obsessor : 11th Mar 2007 at 5:23 AM.
can you make it so they get the plant sim clothes to? or make them buyable or somthing like that? perhaps?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:24 AM
That's awesome, I could really use that, thanks! :D

Any chance you could do one where they don't need to be tired please? That'd be even better, but this is great already, cheers

PS: I second the request to keep the hairstyle if it's possible

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:59 AM
OO How about a tree that turns sims into Plantsims? Works for machnimas!

NO! THE VOICES! YOU HAVE FOUND ME!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:06 AM
I'd like to use this hack, but I cant seem to get it to work, I've tried several times doing different things and the other sim doesn't turn into a plant sim.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:46 AM
Guess they'd be what, Woodnymphs? Not a bad idea, though!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:30 AM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 11th Mar 2007 at 9:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by maniac19642003
I'd like to use this hack, but I cant seem to get it to work, I've tried several times doing different things and the other sim doesn't turn into a plant sim.

Is the second sim enough tired ?( the prankee sim have to have them energy need under -65)
Is that sim an adult or elder ? ( Teens and children can't become plantsim)

If so, I don't really know, it perfectly works for me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:33 AM Last edited by [Black_Spirit] : 11th Mar 2007 at 11:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
can you make it so they get the plant sim clothes to? or make them buyable or somthing like that? perhaps?

OK, I will do it , I don't really like the plantsims clothes, that's why, I decided the prankee sim to not wear the plantsim outfit once transformed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sadie79
That's awesome, I could really use that, thanks! :D

Any chance you could do one where they don't need to be tired please? That'd be even better, but this is great already, cheers

PS: I second the request to keep the hairstyle if it's possible

OK, I will do it.
And try for the hairstyle mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonicdude
OO How about a tree that turns sims into Plantsims? Works for machnimas!

wintermuteai1 created a plantsim potion, any sim that drink it will turn into a plantsim.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 11:00 AM
Ooo!
Me like, thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:21 PM
I absolutly <3 this idea, but after serious downloading viruses (*whistles*) and even when i clean them up i have lost certain things, services (gardening club, matchmaker) college things (cannot go to exams, classes or do assignments) and social options, (ask, influence AND prank) I know u only needed 2 no the last part of that, could you pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssse put it into another catogory like irritate or somthing. thankyou so much
xxxxx

Life and Art as 1,
Simple but Vibrant,
Busy but Uncomplicated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:02 PM
I tried to create a new interaction, but i don't manage to do it, sorry ...
( I'm not really good at understanding tutorials lol)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:57 PM
Thanks for the new versions I'm not too hot on the plant clothes either, but normal clothes look out of place on them

Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 3:16 AM Last edited by NVRaptor : 12th Mar 2007 at 3:17 AM. Reason: typo
I've noticed that the mod doesn't work with Inteen. You don't even get the option for "pollen cloud" unless you remove it. Of course, I also noticed that Inteen suppresses the "give gift" option too, so I hope an update is in the works.

And what was the chance of a transformation in the oriiginal version? I tried pollen cloud probably a couple dozen times and never had a transformation.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:03 AM
I don't think it does work in the original version. And Inteen doesn't work for Seasons, full stop - best to wait for an update

Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:57 AM
Yeah, just read a little while ago that Jase is at least working on an update. I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that everything goes smoothly on the update. I'll pull Inteen out and try to the sure fire version of this and see what happens.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:03 PM
Thanks for the updated versions.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlyYangzee
I absolutly <3 this idea, but after serious downloading viruses (*whistles*) and even when i clean them up i have lost certain things, services (gardening club, matchmaker) college things (cannot go to exams, classes or do assignments) and social options, (ask, influence AND prank) I know u only needed 2 no the last part of that, could you pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssse put it into another catogory like irritate or somthing. thankyou so much
xxxxx

like.. did sim file things get deleted?

just.. reinstall the game so that it can replace the missing files...
it's the easiest way, i think...

if there are any downloads or whatever that you want to keep.. move them somewhere else while you're reinstalling the game.

*~*~*~*

btw i LOVE the mod.
Page 1 of 3