Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Qipao - modern chinese style dress

by leru Posted 9th Mar 2007 at 4:36 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 11:54 AM by leru

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:42 AM
I love these dresses. The models are beautiful and I would love to know if I could download them somewhere?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:41 AM
This is lovely! I love this cheongsam will you make more recolours?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:49 AM
yeah~pls make more recolours, so so beautifu~~~THX

*****hello,i'm hongkong girl, i like sim2******
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leeda618
I love these dresses. The models are beautiful and I would love to know if I could download them somewhere?

Not yet, but I can pack up and upload them for you. Would you like to have both girls uploaded?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:40 AM
I will make more recolors soon. I'm planning to make a big chinese collection. I live in China so I see lots of beautiful qipao dresses around.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 2:04 PM
these look beautiful nice job looking forward to seeing more stuff

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:39 PM
I like a chinese dresses.
And your work is great.
I love them.
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:47 PM
Gorgeous!!!!

I can resist everything except temptation
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:27 PM
Looks great, thanks!

Veni, vidi, vici.

Gaius Julius Caesar
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:40 PM
Beautiful dresses!!! I would love the models as well, they are simply Gorgeous!!! Please put the models on so we can get them, absolutley beautiful work!!! Thanks Orion
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:13 PM
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! I also agree you should upload your models, they are fab! ^_^
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 4:19 AM
It would be nice if the mesh from TSR were availible elsewhere- the idea behind MTS2 is to have FREE content, and TSR requires you to give tons of personal information (like your address in real life) to get 'free' content. Yah, you could lie, but why should they have that info at all? Consider talking to the mesh creator and asking them to put a copy up without /requiring/ the "free" registration there. I loved your work, but I can't stand pay sites, or sites that pay themselves by collecting marketing information- which is often what they do with your address/phone/ect on 'free' sites.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Clayshaper
It would be nice if the mesh from TSR were availible elsewhere

As it says in the post, both meshes are included in the files.

Quote: Originally posted by Clayshaper
TSR requires you to give tons of personal information (like your address in real life) to get 'free' content.

I registered there and didn't see anything like that. I only filled out my name and email. You don't have to put your address there.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:58 PM
Thank you so much. Beautiful work !! I agree, the models are beautiful as well. Thanks again.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:18 PM
Fabulous!! I like the pony tail that goes with the Blue Qipao outfit. Where can I download it?
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:40 AM
Leru, this is one of the best combinations of clothes and models I've ever seen. They compliment each other so well, it's almost a shame to separate them. I hope you'll make the models available for downloading very soon.

Thanks for sharing your great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clholmes
Fabulous!! I like the pony tail that goes with the Blue Qipao outfit. Where can I download it?

You can find it here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...ight=pony+bangs
Alchemist
#19 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:07 AM
I love your beautiful blue Chinese outfit.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Theorist
#20 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:13 PM
Almost as beautiful as the Qipao in green!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:03 PM
Default thanks
i think they are so nice i. I love them. but when i tryed to download them it was not letting me. but still they are realy nice.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:15 PM
There are other places to chinese hair styles you can go to this might go with the dresses. click the link. then you go skins,hair, female, and then go to about the 50 page. hear is the link for you http://www.xmsims.com/ highlight it and then click "go to this web address".

i think the dresses are nice also. again
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:01 PM
love them they look absolutely *stunning*
xxx <3
#24 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
Delicious.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Instructor
#25 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:07 PM
These are pretty.
Page 1 of 2