Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skintone

by oepu Posted 7th Mar 2007 at 4:34 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM by oepu

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:42 PM
It looks awesome oepu!! I like the fact that it's less intense than your previous one and smoother.I also love the body details. I coudln't tell though does it come with brows or w/o ? Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try in game.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:47 PM
Thank you for the skintone, you did a beautiful job!

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:50 PM
It looks great. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:51 PM
They look amazing and so realistic! thank you so much!:p
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:51 PM
It looks beautiful - so fresh and natural. I can't wait to try them in my game
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:52 PM
These look absolutely breathe taking!! Thanks so much, I love all your skins. And keep up the GREAT work!

Love doesn't make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:56 PM
Do these have the eyebrows on the skin like the others? Or are they eyebrow-less?

BTW, the skin rocks! :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:59 PM
i love your skins.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:07 PM
Thanks for your nice words! I'm glad you like them. As I'm sure that there are people who don't like the skin, because tastes are different. But these people can download my skin and edit them.

The skin has no eyebrows. Here is a picture of some textures of the skin. (Warning: this is the texture of a version with intimate details, which I will upload somewhere else.)

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:10 PM
Britney spears!

Asside from the bald chick, this is a great skintone!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Instructor
#12 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:30 PM
Looks great! Will keep my eyes open for the 'detailed version', but I'll download these in the meantime, really beautiful skins!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:32 PM
These look gorgeous, thank you, I'll definitely be adding them to my game.
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:40 PM
You have so many amazing skins... they're practically the only ones I use in my game. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:44 PM
Thanks so much for making this BEAUTIFUL skin...I'm so thrilled that it doesnt have eyebrows->thank you thank you! ^^

New Home. Come check it out!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
wow these are amazing! They may become my new favorites
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 11:59 PM
Great job as always, Anna! Can't wait to download and test them in my game. Greetings from Dortmund, Selzi :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:09 AM
I have just checked them in bodyshop, they look great.I like the nails in the hands they are certainly resembling Louis only a tad bit more realistic.I like them a lot :-) The only flaw i found was at the feet fingers but hey nobody is perfect lol

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:25 AM
Ooh, they're perfect! *waits patiently for defaults* :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:34 AM
These skins are really excellent. When will you make the "intimates" one avalaible? Will that be on your web site?

In any case, thank you for working so hard on these and sharing them with us less talented people. Danke.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:43 AM Last edited by oepu : 8th Mar 2007 at 3:49 PM.
I haven't recolored the non-barbie versions yet. Here you can download color 2 of the version with intimate details.

I will upload them on sexysims2.com. I want to give my site a new layout. So it will take some time until I will upload them there.

Edit:
I could make some default skins of these, but which colors shell I choose? Which do you like most?

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:46 AM
This is a great skin. I love all the detail and shading.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:20 AM
Oooo!
I was wainting for this Love your work!
Your skins are the only ones I use plus Louis's defaults, so i would love to get your skins as defaults, and detailed version of them ofcourse
Danke!
Scholar
#24 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:49 AM
Looks great, Oepu!! Thanks a lot!

And thanks for being one of the creators that actually gives thanks for the nice compliments you receive.
Inventor
#25 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:22 AM
These skintones are gorgeous, you have really done a great job, and thanks so much for posting a link to your detailed version!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Page 1 of 3