Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skinny jeans with flats *New Mesh*

by spambi2004 Posted 5th Mar 2007 at 1:52 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2014 at 7:11 AM by leefish

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:12 PM
this is fantastic! thank you so much :D

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:18 PM
Thank you!!! These look really awesome!
Any chance you'll be doing these for teen females? :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 2:45 PM
i have to say i really like this and especially the way they bunch/fit at the ankle. good job!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by somethingorother
Thank you!!! These look really awesome!
Any chance you'll be doing these for teen females? :D

Ack! that reminded me that I hadn't made the recolor usable by young adults. Fixed now. I had to make the two zips into one because MTS2 wouldn't let me upload two zips. Anyway, if you were one of the first people to download, you might want to download again. Sorry about that.

I'd love to modify these for teen females but I won't have time for several weeks, if at all. Anyone else who wants to modify the mesh is encouraged to do so.

Thanks everyone for your nice feedback
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:48 PM
this is the first i download today
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:28 PM
Wow, these are really great! Thanks!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:41 PM
Thank you so much! I love how it bunches! I've been waiting for someone to make a mesh like this. Awesome <3
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:13 PM
Great job Spambi! Thanks for sharing

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:18 PM Last edited by sudaki : 6th Mar 2007 at 4:50 AM.
I want this so bad, but for unknown reasons, it is not appearing in my game. It should show up under FA -> Everyday -> Bottoms, correct? *scratches head*

ETA: I checked by removing all other downloads except this (mesh and the six recolors), and it is definitely not showing up in any category.

ETA2: I redownloaded and they work now -- no idea what the problem is. I really like this mesh, thanks! Unfortunately it doesn't work on fat sims. I'd like to see a fix for that.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 6:52 PM
Very nice job! These are perfect, I love the detail (the 'natural' bunching at the ankles). Thank you! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 10:06 PM
Spambi!! You know I've been wanting these for a while! I can't wait to try them out :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 10:46 PM
they'rem just lovely!!! thank you so much. the shoes are fabulous,definatly the best thing!!!
thank you for creating it...and for sharing!!! ^^

(...can't wait to see them in game!!!)

Annika
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 11:11 PM
Thanks so much.

It's a lovely mesh, especially since they can easily be made barefoot with an adjustment to the alph .bmp, for those lazy days indoors.

Any chance you might, at some point, make a pair of shorts with no/flat shoes? They'd be great for chilling out in the garden, perhaps on a recliner in the sun, with a sleeveless t-shirt or bikini top on.

Just an idea.

Thanks for this mesh though. It's great.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 12:05 AM
omg omg omg!! thank you so so so much! i've been looking for this for the longest time! again thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 12:57 AM
Thank you, this is really nice! So much more options for a casual look now. Also thank you for making low rise recolors possible with the mesh, that's a great plus.

And yes, this would come very handy for teens... if you or someone did this, that would be awesome
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 6:10 AM
FINALLY!! some skinnies for adults!!! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 9:59 AM
great idea, i love the animal skin shoes with the strap across, thanks for sharing :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 1:32 PM
you are awesome! the bunching around the ankles is what really happens when I wear them because I am so short most skinny jeans meshes just stop at the ankle and they look awkward if you ask me. these are perfect!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:13 PM
Thank you! they are awesome!
The mesh looks fantastic now, mine was very simple.
And very good job on the texture!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:26 PM
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:09 AM
These are so cute... thank you!!
Any chance they'll be coming for teen females? :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:10 PM
Yay, fat morph fix! Now this mesh is perfect.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bailelizabeth
These are so cute... thank you!!
Any chance they'll be coming for teen females? :D

I plan to do a full body mesh and then teen versions of both. I just don't know when I'll have time, though, so if anyone else has time and wants to do it, go for it
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spambi2004
I plan to do a full body mesh and then teen versions of both. I just don't know when I'll have time, though, so if anyone else has time and wants to do it, go for it

That would be fantastic, I would really like it if you did it for teens!
Thanks once again!
Page 1 of 2