Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girls Medieval Collection

by zoej Posted 24th Feb 2007 at 2:02 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 5:13 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:06 AM
Love them!! Thank you! Your textures are so awesome and i like the fact that they aren't photoskinned but look like maxis ! Don't know how you do it but thanks lol I really like number 5 is there any chance you can do this for adults?

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:14 AM
pretty sets!! Thank you.,
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:32 AM
Oh oh, I'm going to get warned for spamming. But I'm so happy to see such pretty recolors of my mesh.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#5 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:40 AM
this looks really nice, you did a great job on the textures...i agree with corvi, the looks like they came from Maxis and that is saying something! keep up the great work! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:24 AM
Thank You! Thank You!!!

It´s really beutiful
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:39 AM
Her textures are prettier than many of the Maxis textures, as a recolorer I've looked at them very closely.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 9:14 AM
Whoa. Were was this hiding? Why didn't I see it before and how can it be there are only 6 comments? It's so perfect: The trimmings are right, the colors right, the textures are right. _And_ you made versions to go with different levels of income.

Probably best of all: no style elements like corsets, superfluous lacings or lace to spoil the fun for for somebody cursed with basic knowledge of medieval dress (like, me).

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:36 PM
Wow this is amazing. It looks top quality. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:40 PM
You Rock! I Love These Thanks So Much!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Forum Resident
#11 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:41 PM
I love all of your medieval clothes! I agree with the other comments, your textures are very well done.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:17 PM
Beautiful!! I love them so much, and thanks to your my new medieval neighborhood for the royal kingdom challenge is realistically in style!

I have one question about one of the models, for the set 3, where did you get her hair? the very light blonde one

thanks so much zoej for all your wonderful creations!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 11:51 PM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 25th Feb 2007 at 12:08 AM.
OMG! thanks so much I can't tell you how hard it is to play a medieval hood and most of my children wear just about the same thing. Now all we need is some teen girls, hint hint... hehe

I also would like to know where to find the hair for the 3rd picture (lgt blonde) please!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 1:32 AM
So few cloths for medival kids...!)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:04 AM
My Elven community thanks you, my Lady ^_^

Call.Me.Liz
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:18 AM
They're gorgeous, I loooove them! Any chance of making some poorer looking outfits for other ages?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:42 PM
Thanks for all the hard work, zoeyj! These look awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mike141
Beautiful!! I love them so much, and thanks to your my new medieval neighborhood for the royal kingdom challenge is realistically in style!

I have one question about one of the models, for the set 3, where did you get her hair? the very light blonde one

thanks so much zoej for all your wonderful creations!!

The light blonde hair is from Sims Artists Union its called MyoS female hair no. 06
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:45 AM
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:20 AM
You are utterly AMAZING! I've downloaded all of your dresses and outfits now.. My elven sims are loving them all. ^^;'' Thanks so much for making all of these, I hope you continue making sim clothes. You're really, really good at it.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM
Thank you so much for this great new set of attire for my poor little medieval peasant girls and my slightly-richer medieval kids.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:14 PM
Thank you, great job

;
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 4:12 PM
Wow! Amazing...*Speechless*
Where are the hairs for models 4&5 from?

Thanks again xxx

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th May 2014 at 7:56 PM
It's look so pretty!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 2:40 AM
I am rebuilding a medieval hood. I somehow missed this whole set of clothes the first time around. Love the variety!