Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update 08/13/2011: Six new baby dresses

by bienchen83 Posted 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:22 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2011 at 6:48 PM by bienchen83

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:40 PM
I love the yellow one but not so keen on stripes. Reminds me too much of prisoner outfits, lol. Any more similar one like no. 1? Thank you for colouring these. I didn't even know there were outfite for babies.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:16 PM
Can I ask if these go in the downloads folder as I thought you had to do something different to put clothes on infants. I love these by the way.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:28 AM
These are so adorable.

An angry mouth speaks what the heart,
is full of.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:31 AM
These are totally cute outfits, but I don't know where to find the mesh in "a cuppa joe". All I see is stories and stuff. What do I click to get downloads?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 5:09 AM
@motherspet: Not yet, sorry. But I´ll take this into account when I´ll do more recolors for these.

@nvabkaar2: They go into your downloads folder. However, it might be worth creating a sub-folder in order to find them if you want to change the outfit.

@SparkleSim: The mesh is no longer available for download there, as Jorenne retired from creating. This is why I offered it here (it´s the first download). She allowed to put it up with recolors.
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 7:32 AM
These are so cute! Strangly enough i have no clothes for neborns. I love the stripes! Thanks.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 8:04 AM
Love it, to bad that it override all the other infant skins. Becouse i have about 25 genetic-skins for baby's, and if i download this one, i won't have them anymore, or will i?
Anyway, they are beautiful!:D

Love
X.Noura
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 11:36 AM
You´re right. You won´t see them any more. I chose this method because I can´t stand the fact that the genetic-skin babies won´t undress if they´re bathed. Still you could use them at times, because as soon as you remove the file from your downloads folder, all the other skins will show up again.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:14 PM
cute! naked babies look so cold when they're left on the floor by the nannies..

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:25 PM Last edited by Brynne14 : 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:40 PM.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to totally delete my post-just edit it! Doh! My brain is very tired...

Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
These are totally cute outfits, but I don't know where to find the mesh in "a cuppa joe". All I see is stories and stuff. What do I click to get downloads?

I'm the creator/owner of acuppajoe. I never had Jorenne's mesh available there. My site is purely a humor/entertainment site, not a downloads site. Jorenne did link to my site from several Sims2 sites as a way to contact her, because we were friends, and I had given Jorenne a page to showcase a couple of her videos there a year ago. For reasons I won't go into publicly, I had to take her page down, and I no longer talk to her.

These are absolutely adorable outfits, though. That yellow one makes me almost want to add MORE children to my game, but you'd have to know my game to know why I hesitate! *lol* Downloaded, anyway, because you never know...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:40 PM
Okay, I´m sorry. I got the information where to link to from Carrie at simsquirts. I also tried to contact Jorenne, but I didn´t find a link at your site.

Should I delete the link to acuppajoe?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:42 PM Last edited by Brynne14 : 23rd Feb 2007 at 3:51 PM.
No worries; my site is enjoying the publicity, so I should thank you for that as well as the download, lol.
You can try PMing Jorenne at MATY, I'm pretty sure she still checks in there.

ETA:

Yes, I just checked. She still goes to MATY.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:46 PM
Wow, that's great! Thank you for this wonderful clothes! Love all of them! Especially the yellow one - it's so cute!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:28 AM
Nice job!

Incidentally, where did you get that green cable sweater the female adult is wearing in your last picture?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 7:52 AM
@Brynne: I´m sorry, but could you tell me what MATY means?

@alexandreazenas: The sweater is available here http://www.downtown-sims.com/womanswear.htm (on page 3).
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#18 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brynne14
Sorry, MATY

If you don't already know what it is, you can't register right now, our registration-system is broken and had to be deactivated until we fix it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:25 PM
I did not know that. But I'm already registered, so I wouldn't. :P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:53 PM
Well, I wait until you get the system repaired.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 12:56 AM
Isn't that mesh great? I've been alternating between two outfits I've made for my babies, a yellow jungle print and a pastel astrological symbols one. I'm hoping that someday (if not now, in Sims 3) EA will create a way to dress babies in multi outfits.

I like your outfits, too, by the way
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:28 AM
love the mesh, but i'm having a little problem. ok, i put only one recolor in my folder at a time, but no matter which one i put in, the same one shows up. it's a red outfit with little yellow and blue polka-dots on it. anyone know what might be causing this?? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:16 PM
Could you post a screenshot of the outfit? You could also try temporarily moving the file "s2ljorredalphabetbabyonesie" out of your downloadsfolder and see if it helps.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:11 PM
Thank you! I have downloaded the blue one and used it in my game but i haven't test it. I must have a baby first.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:39 PM
You must have acidentally downloaded another baby dress on the same mesh some time before. Unfortunately, I don´t know where this is from, so I cannot tell you the file name.
Page 1 of 3