Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leia's Hoth Snowsuit + Bespin Jumpsuit

by marie_fay Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 10:11 PM - Updated 2nd Jul 2008 at 10:20 AM by marie_fay

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:26 PM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:11 PM
*dances around the room like a crazy woman* seriously. ^^ seriously. im just sitting here, staring at it...in awe of the amazing detail!!! thank you thank you thank you SOOOO much!

SO MUCH! :D

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:41 AM
Fabulous! :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:24 PM
Thank you! All Leia needs anymore is that long white gown of her's.. Seems that almost everything she wears is white.. weird.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 11:35 AM
i just rebinned these for outerwear in my game...i'm like 99.999% sure you told me earlier that you've got seasons so idk if you'd want to rebin and repload them...i know its extra work but you know this is just the PERFECT thing for outerwear. just a thought ^^

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:05 AM
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:04 PM
I realize this is an older upload, but I keep coming back hoping that I can get it. The problem is that the mesh site (2 for u) is down or at least not offering the mesh anymore. And since the graveyard is also having some trouble lately, I just don't know where to get the mesh. Is there an alternative link for the mesh because this really would be fun to have in the game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:01 PM
I think 2 for u moved... but it might be that new site is closed now... sorry...

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 7:08 PM
Default Found the mesh
Quote: Originally posted by marie_fay
I think 2 for u moved... but it might be that new site is closed now... sorry...

I love your creations i hope you make more padme concept clothes. the mesh is at http://files.sims2graveyard.com/2fo...hp?path=chriko/
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 8:07 PM
Default Link update for mesh
Quote: Originally posted by Talia19
I love your creations i hope you make more padme concept clothes. the mesh is at http://files.sims2graveyard.com/2fo...hp?path=chriko/

The mesh can be found now on this page: http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php...chriko?start=90 with the name "2foru_chriko_Waistcoat_Mesh".
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 1:06 AM