Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Eyes

by steamed-pepsi Posted 4th Feb 2007 at 5:45 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 6:09 AM
These eyes are gorgeous!
& I hope you can get some sleep. :P

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:17 AM
Thanks alot they are beutiful :-)

Dont waste your time with anger life is to short
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:40 AM
I don't usually download realistic eyes, but those look good! May I ask if you made them using a photo? I'm curious
I like them a lot anyway ^^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:47 PM
Lovely, I've been trying to curb downloading eyes as I have far too many but I couldn't resist these
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:07 PM
i've too many eyes too,and i couldn't resist either!you made a great job! ^_^
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:57 PM
Gorgeous, I may have to try and make them default for my game, dont worry, I wont upload them anywhere tho, purely for my simming pleasure
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:29 AM
Really like these
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM
OoOoh! Positively gorgeous eyes! I have been wanting to downsize my eye collection and now I can because yours are perfect for my Sims. Thanks for creating and sharing them with us!
Instructor
#10 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:30 PM Last edited by IsolinaBlack : 20th Feb 2007 at 12:26 AM.
xD
Wonderful eyes, but... You haven't slept for FOUR DAYS?
You on drugs or something?
Most number of days I've stayed up in a row was two or three... And then I fall asleep standing up while taking showers, ect. But then, I fall asleep standing up alot anyways. Ah well.
In any case, these eyes are quite lovely, and you should probably go sleep now. xD

Edit: Since I've downloaded these, they've been the only ones I ever use. xD I'm thinking of making more recolors of them, since most of my entire neighborhood has these eyes right now, and eventually they're all going to look similar. xD Anyways, thanks for putting them up, they are uberfull. If uberfull is even a word. I think it's a word. Is it? Cheese...

Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 11:47 PM
hi there, these eyes are awesome. you and me are in the same boat i haven't slept for days too lol which i am gonna crash!
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:30 AM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post
These are awsome! Shiny XD. Thanks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:01 PM
I LOVE these eyes!! They are absolutely phenomenal. I deleted all my other eyes and use these exclusively.

You should definitely make a default version. OMG I WOULD DIE!

If I have learned anything from my SIMS family: When a child doesn't see his father enough he starts to jump up and down, then his mood level will drop until he pees himself. -Liz Lemon
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 9:06 PM
Gorgeous!

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:32 AM
Ooookay. I've had to clear my downloads out at least twice since I first downloaded these... And I here I am, after destroying all downloads, redownloading them! xD And I'm probably only going to end up download these and Enayla's. And maybe some cat-like ones for good measure, but otherwise, these are just about the only eyes I'm downloading. xD And I only had about four hours sleep last night. In case you couldn't tell. xD

Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
Ooookay. I've had to clear my downloads out at least twice since I first downloaded these... And I here I am, after destroying all downloads, redownloading them! xD And I'm probably only going to end up download these and Enayla's. And maybe some cat-like ones for good measure, but otherwise, these are just about the only eyes I'm downloading. xD And I only had about four hours sleep last night. In case you couldn't tell. xD

yay, lack of sleep brings out the best in us. i had about four myself. XD

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
xD
Wonderful eyes, but... You haven't slept for FOUR DAYS?
You on drugs or something?
Most number of days I've stayed up in a row was two or three... And then I fall asleep standing up while taking showers, ect. But then, I fall asleep standing up alot anyways. Ah well.
In any case, these eyes are quite lovely, and you should probably go sleep now. xD

Edit: Since I've downloaded these, they've been the only ones I ever use. xD I'm thinking of making more recolors of them, since most of my entire neighborhood has these eyes right now, and eventually they're all going to look similar. xD Anyways, thanks for putting them up, they are uberfull. If uberfull is even a word. I think it's a word. Is it? Cheese...

Make the recolors!! :D

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Instructor
#18 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 6:26 AM
These are great, and your description made my day. Nice to know that I'm not the only person who goes the better part of the week without sleeping.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th May 2008 at 3:48 AM
beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 8:10 PM
can they help cook me lunch. I can't cook.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:17 PM
Very pretty ^^
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:11 PM
I usually stay away from realistic stuff in game, but I am starting to come around... and these eyes seem like a nice transition
very pretty --

OMG! You said Have a day! That's what my friend says X3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 8:46 PM
pretty ^w^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 5:28 PM
Thank you so much! They're really beautiful! Keep up the good work! ^_^