Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Office "Mif"

by AdiDasek Posted 4th Feb 2007 at 11:13 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2007 at 4:57 PM by AdiDasek

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 11:21 AM
Great work I like the second one set - this brighter.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 11:27 AM
Interesting set. I like the detail on the desk and the interesting lines to the back of the chair. Not sure about the easel - hard to tell from the pics, but shouldn't there be a little ledge to prop the painting on?

I think closer pics of your items (your pic is mostly floor) would help showcase your set better. You can always put close-ups of each item, maybe in a collage, to help people see exactly what they're getting. Also, please make sure you read the Creator Guidelines regarding mesh uploads - you need to at least include a numeric poly count for each item... and I think you may have left out something, as you should have 4 mesh files and 4 recolours, and you have 7 .package files. One of your files is a .bak and won't work.

Also, the expansions you've marked as required almost certainly are not required - generally a single item will only require one EP, so I doubt -everything- is required for this. Do some research, maybe get a base-game tester (or get the BaseGameStarter by Numenor and test yourself) to see how it works and fix that, as a lot of people who probably could use your set might not download it because they think it requires things they don't have.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 11:49 AM
Ok. The link is corrected.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:49 PM
Love the bookcase and the easel especially! Good choice of colors! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:13 PM
I like the Easle very much, but I have a question: The windows are beautiful, from where are those?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
The windows are from mts2. You must search.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:42 PM
Thank you,the office is cool :P.
Dziekuje (thank you :P)...
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 8:11 PM
I was excited when I saw your set, but (much to my disappointment) it crashed my game. I have University, Nightlife, and OFB ep's. Is there something I'm missing? I noticed that the 2nd post mentioned expansion packs you indicated were required, but only Sims2 was showing as required when I downloaded it.

Searching for self-realization in an unreal World.
Theorist
#10 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 12:49 PM
Could you possibally Tell me where the Lights are from?
It would be Greatly Appreciated.
Thank you for the Upload!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/