Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Model On the Go by: Jason Ulloa

by JasonUlloa Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 6:13 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2007 at 11:57 PM by JasonUlloa : Removed GlamSims Mesh...& Added a close up picture!

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 6:21 AM
Wow. Gorgeous! ^__^

Edit: Which mesh is the one needed on the simchic website? :p

Lala♥
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 6:35 AM
Isn't the glam sim mesh redistributable? Boutique Emilie had it on her site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zatanna
Isn't the glam sim mesh redistributable? Boutique Emilie had it on her site.

Apparently its donation, Emilie must have gotten permission to get it, they didn't allow me to post it in this thread.

I had to change this thread like 7 or 8 times before they approved it. lol :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liisaax3
Wow. Gorgeous! ^__^

Edit: Which mesh is the one needed on the simchic website? :p

Its included in the file! The Pink Workouts, its just not pictured!
The Only mesh not included is the one from GlamSim
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:32 PM
Thank you so much I love this collection!! I also LOVE your "Lips & Blush Pack". Please make some more make-up...?
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:55 PM
Where did you get the hair for the girl in the pink pj bottoms? I've been looking everywhere for a hairmesh like that!! plz plz can you tell me?
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:00 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

This should be featured. It is gorgeous, greatly textured, I LOVE YOU!

:bows: THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 5:19 PM
where you have taked the hair in the picture number 7 (pink pijama)? ;-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:25 AM
wow.....i just downloaded the entire collection, and your stunning model gisele versace!!! i also checked out helgasims website, they do have some amazing hairstyles. however i want gisele to look perfect in my game, just like the screenshots! are you able to tell me where you got her hairstyles, or if you make them yourself are you going to release them? please let me know so i can play your stunning model in my game exactly as she appears!!! also a huge thank you, this obviously took you a lot of time and effort and it really shows in the quality of your work! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 2:12 AM
they have a glam sim mesh at sim chic for free!(im not sure if its the same one posted but it looks the same)

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:30 AM
i got three words for ya jason.. Fab-U-Lous! great work you should make your own site!

[∂тgуαℓzαуzαу]
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 3:16 PM
Hey, just wanted to let you know that you can freely redistribute Glam Sim's meshes. With exception for TSR/Exchange.

Great outfits!

~ Maria.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 11:30 AM
I,m from the Iran!!!
سلام من از ایران هستم کسی اینجا نیست که ایرانی بلد باشه؟ یا ایرانی باشه؟