Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sit Option For Tables

by Smonaff Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 12:24 AM - Updated 30th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM by Smonaff : Added All In One Package

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:28 AM
Omg yay!! Ive been waitting for this for everrr thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:51 AM Last edited by oph3lia : 30th Jan 2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Typo
This is really neat Great for uni lots. Is there any chance of one package that modifies all the tables rather than individual ones?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:52 AM
cool can they make out on the table hehe
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 1:35 AM
this is fantastic!! can't wait to use it, lol

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 2:10 AM
this is dang awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:03 AM
So great for picture taking and movies! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 5:01 AM
Wow. I never thought that sims can sit on tables for now.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:55 AM
WOw its simply awesome and serves as a great scene for movie and storyteller thanks
umm, just curious does it provide option of a sofa or a single chair, anyways i cant wait to use it in my game , thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:10 AM
can you do the pets and ofb tables?

PS: Thanks! It looks great!

Visit my webpage Here Domo Arigato Gosaimasu!!!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oph3lia
This is really neat Great for uni lots. Is there any chance of one package that modifies all the tables rather than individual ones?

Done.
Quote: Originally posted by lordvora
WOw its simply awesome and serves as a great scene for movie and storyteller thanks
umm, just curious does it provide option of a sofa or a single chair, anyways i cant wait to use it in my game , thanks

Think of it as two chairs side by side.
Quote: Originally posted by Dancerena121
can you do the pets and ofb tables?

PS: Thanks! It looks great!

I don't have OFB or Pets, but if I get them I'll add the sit option to the tables they have.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Smonaff
Done.

Thank you
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#13 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:42 PM
That's clever! Would you be able to do sitting on beds, do you think? Or have you already done it and I have missed it?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 1:54 PM
I hadn't thought about doing it for beds, but yes I could, in fact it would be easier since beds already have the container and routing slots necessary for the sim to be able to sit.

Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#15 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 2:55 PM
That would be brilliant Ideal for bedsits and prisons and stuff!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#16 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
Great
What about global mod after hacking all tables and beds?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:54 PM
That's really cool.

I've been using some little tricks and stuff to make it look like sims are sitting on surfaces, but getting them to actually do it (and in a way I can hopefully save without borking the whole lot!) is awesome. I'd love a bed version or an expanded version of this, but either way, I'm very impressed. Didn't think it was possible. Thanks!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
cool idea is there anyway this can be done for custom tables as well?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 7:24 PM
My parents always told me that I shouldn't sit on the table ! :p
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM
I like the idea, but as I have Pets, I think there is too much of a possiblilty of it interfering in some way. I can't remember if cats can sit on tables or not. I know they sit on counters, and they do destroy tables. I mainly give my Sims pet dogs. But I do love the idea, I have all the expansion packs and none of the stuff packs.
Scholar
#21 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 8:30 PM
This is very creative. I like how the cats could sit on the counters in Pets, but people sims could never do such a thing. You have exceeded expectations :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:35 PM
Now if the could dance on the tables...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:39 PM
Thanks! I will be on the lookout for a pets-compatable version (hopefully) so i can get this. It looks perfect for starters!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM
Wonderful idea, I can't wait to try them out! Perhaps you could consider making the same kinda hack but have it pertain to countertops?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:37 AM
Finally,

Sims can break free of order and sit on tables!
Let all sims learn. . .

ummm what was I talkin bout?

*Squeak*
Page 1 of 2