Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casual outfits of Sailor Moon, Mercury and Venus

by callme_kitty Posted 29th Jan 2007 at 5:06 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:03 AM
Ah, finally! Decent versions of the Inner Senshi's school uniforms! :D

Great work.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 2:00 AM
Minako actually doesn't go to the same school as Usagi, Ami and Makoto until high school (Stars), if you look at the manga image you posted you can see her shirt is actually different.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM
GREAT!!! ive been looking 4 these..

but could you make the blue parts darker please because I love the senshi's clothes but it dosent look correct c the pic.. the collar n skirt r dark blue... and can u make the clothes separate like in the pics..

i dont like it glued like its still...

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:14 PM
Thank you guys! Simmysimsim, I'm just a beginner doing these so this is pretty much the best I can do at the moment. That's why I have said that "If you would like to improve these or do some changes to them, you're free to".
And the outfit is separate top and bottom, if that is what you asked.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 8:54 PM
Wow thanks! I was looking for Usagi's school uniform! Cool!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:42 AM
It's really cute!! this outfits are really cool!! Thank you kitty it's awsome!! but I have a favor,I think you know how to make school uniforms right? I mean anime's school uniforms,I want you to make Maria Sama's school uniform if you can... if you can't it's ok you don't have to and if you want to see how it looks like check this http://www.aunder.org/au/Imagenes/1097.jpg I don't really like the anime but I like the uniforms, so see ya good luck with everything
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 4:13 PM
Therse are great. I was wondering if they are just for adults. It would be cool if they were also for teens. Gr8 job all the same.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkpwincess
Therse are great. I was wondering if they are just for adults. It would be cool if they were also for teens. Gr8 job all the same.

These are for adults. But I have made Naru-chan as a teen and she uses this same uniform. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=220315
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:33 AM
could you make Minako as a teen(with the tie not a bow)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 10:26 AM
How come we can't get their hair? I Really want the hair! Especially usagi's....
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 12:08 AM
Mina's uniform is different that Amy's and Serena's, she has a tie not a bow
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:55 PM
This is really nice. But isn't Amy/Ami's bow pink?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 12:35 AM
Cool these will look great in my sailor moon sims
Scholar
#15 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 12:50 AM
What? No teen versions? They are teens, you know