Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy XII-basch Fon Ronsenburg

by Burn2ash Posted 22nd Jan 2007 at 3:17 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2009 at 2:11 AM by Burn2ash

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:28 PM
wow 5 star to this.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:43 PM
We already got it in America and its sweet >.< The outfits are awsome. Your try on the outfit for him is sweet too. Looks exactly like it. Great Job!
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:10 PM
Thanks! This is awsome

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
Nice work
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:04 AM
I've been playing it nonstop tonight and lusting over Basch so this is a treat. ^^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 1:30 PM
You did a pretty good job! But Basch looks more muscular though. The bodybuilder/slim bodybuilder meshes over at insim would make this even better than it already is

Link: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=11880
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:13 AM
This is great! I really like the scar above his eye. I think you did great with that as well as the outfit.

Any chance we'll be seeing more of the characters from 12 done by you?
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:26 AM
Good job with this. The outfit and scar are especially nice. I've been working on Larsa from FFXII but I'm not sure if I'm gonna upload it or not.

Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 9:33 AM
Great job,and remember(if you've remember this part) BASCH LIVES!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vermillionclouds
This is great! I really like the scar above his eye. I think you did great with that as well as the outfit.

Any chance we'll be seeing more of the characters from 12 done by you?

I don't know if I will making more FFXII skins, I just love Basch for some reason, that whole loyalty and betrail thing I think (I know it wasnt him but please don't spoil it for me) so thats why I made him and im on a request now.
Balthier looks cool too though and I did consider making him but I cant promise anything.

adore184 if you made something you should just upload it, go for it and all that. I would love to see it.

Thank you all for your comments and the good news that Basch lives.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 10:45 PM
Oh. My. God. *squeal* You're my hero! I lovesh Baschness! *tear streams* I am now the happiest person in da world...Thank you!!!!!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 3:13 PM
i love how you made it look like him in the pictures and would like it in my game i downloaded the mesh but he still isn't showing do i have to turn my pc off then on. because after installing seasons i havent turned it off and i just put basch on it and it still isn't showing
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:52 PM
Ive downloaded and installed all the items as well, but I dont quite know where to find these things when actually building the Sim. Maybe Im doing something wrong, can someone help me? Also, terrific job, please <beg, pleads, pretty please, begs more> make one of Balthier too :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:00 AM
This is a great Basch! The link to the outfit mesh was removed, though, so I can't use him in my game ;_;
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 12:37 AM
Best Basch name typo I've seen so far! Congrats!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:16 PM
Will this still work with the new mesh of pacotacoplayer's? I'd really like to download, but I don't want to if it won't work with the mesh. Thanks for making him!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:34 AM
I've been looking for thid EVERYWHERE! You are a Genius of a GOD! Thanks a lot mate!!
Instructor
#19 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 10:28 PM
The outfit doesn't seem to work with the new mesh. I suppose I can probably extract the textures with SimPE and put them on the new mesh myself, but who knows how badly it'll chew up the image quality. Any chance of getting a working version of this direct from you so it doesn't look awful in the game?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:33 AM
That's pretty close, actually. Nice work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:08 PM
Sorry everyone, work has kept me away for a long time...too long it seems and this new mesh thing has only just made its self known to me so I have posted the new mesh but if that doesnt work then I will move the skin over to that mesh.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 7:31 PM
It isn't working with the new mesh. Any chance you can re-do it to work with the new mesh? The mesh maker should have left the old meshes up and posted the new ones as a fix, but hey, what do I know lol
Thanks for making Basch. I've got all the other main charactres and had been searching for my fave hunk, Bash, forever.
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 12:53 AM
I hate to keep complaining, but the scar doesn't work either. It's just the eyebrows and no scar.

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm kind of disappointed because I've been searching for a Basch sim, and this is the only one I've seen, and no part of it works.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:54 PM
Sorry, I don't check my stuff on here often and I will be away for a few days starting today but to anyone who this isn't working for I will promise to have it fixed when I get back.

I am very sorry again to anyone who is unhappy with this.
Instructor
#25 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 11:26 PM
I'm really looking forward to the new version of Basch! (He and Larsa and Penelo will live in my fandom neighborhood.)
Page 1 of 2