Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK V3 TASTY Beautiful Realistic Skintones PLUS "Spooky" Defaults

by Knightskykyte Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 11:40 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2007 at 8:39 AM by Knightskykyte : spelling error

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:50 PM
Hey Knightskykyte- (did I spell that right?)
I can't wait to download these- they look so cool!
:D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:54 PM
WOW what a beautiful skins!!!! I love them, looks amazing!!! Thank u very much Knight!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:30 PM
You have such lovely skins, I was wondering if one of these is a default for alien skin, cause I am looking for a default it a light silver grey colour. Thanks for these though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM
Nice job! Thanx for sharing!
By the way, where can I find the hair of the brown-haired male?
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:31 PM
I love your work! And these skintones are fantastic and would make wonderful defaults for the game as they appear to be flattering to all kinds of facial shapes generated by the game.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:46 PM
I love them! I downloaded them from Insimenator when you uploaded them there, and they really look great in game! Thanks for making them available to all sims!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
the faces looks awesome, I like how you render the facial a lot, great job KSK

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
Now that's what I call perfect skins,they looked good in any facial structures,n I would like to know where to get the brown hair on that tanned guy,it looked like real life hair

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 4:34 AM
You do such a great job on these. I use your skins all the time. Thanks loads!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:21 AM
Gorgeous KSK!! I love the Sugar shade!!! YUM! Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by durante1980
Nice job! Thanx for sharing!
By the way, where can I find the hair of the brown-haired male?

You can find mesh to that hair from here, MTS, it is made by EternalxLove26, and its called Ryuichi Hair Mesh. Recolouring by Knightskykyte, you can find from Insiminator.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:29 AM
These look lovely! Non shiny skins in gorgeous colours-yay! Thanks KSK
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:40 AM
Thankyou everyone for making some time to give feedback, I hope all your sims look nice in them, whether their facial structure is ultra-feminine or ultra-masculine - and if you have any suggestions at all on where to improve further (for example, without Krayzieworld mentioning shoulderbones and adams apple, those wouldn't have happened) just let me know so I can eventually make a better version if there are enough changes that could be made.

Quote: Originally posted by missaaliyah
You have such lovely skins, I was wondering if one of these is a default for alien skin, cause I am looking for a default it a light silver grey colour. Thanks for these though.

No, there isn't at the moment, but, if someone wanted to make a light silver grey version, or any other color variant, they can read the "what is allowed" section posted. You might get lucky

Brad and Durante - Outsider is right about the short brown hair on the masculine guy - thanks Outsider!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:54 AM Last edited by poke_simmie_ : 17th Jan 2007 at 11:54 AM. Reason: typo
Thank you!! I needed a skintone like that for one of my sims I was making ^^. I hope we'll see more skintones from you!

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:32 PM
I can honestly say, these are the best skins I have used so far. Just thought I'd pop back and tell you! Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
Wow, these are gorgeous!!! Thanks very much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 2:29 PM
Wow, I love them! They look great. Hey, where are the eyes from?

Nothing is service free
such things cannot be healed,
that will do fine for me
So come here, come come come.

Sonata Arctica - Blinded no more
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:10 AM
Thanks for the feedback - and the link to the eyes is in the first post, Choca.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 5:20 AM
These are some of the best skins I have downloaded. The colors look very natural (it's hard to find nice pale shades that aren't grayish). Thanks!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:41 PM
these are lovely! thanks so much, but just so you know the townies lose their faces somtimes!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Mad Poster
#22 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:37 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 5th Feb 2007 at 11:40 PM.
I unfortunately have a problem to report. I have no idea why but the bottom half of the lightest default skin doesn't update with the fitness of a Sim. I know the darkest skin updates correctly but I haven't managed to try with the other two yet. I haven't noticed anything wrong with the females.
Here's a picture to show you what I mean: http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?...reenshotgg1.png < NUDE SIM! This still happens with a clean installation of the game as well. Any ideas why/how to solve it?

EDIT: Forget that. I've just noticed it does it on the MAXIS originals as well. Now I just need to find a reason why.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 8:36 AM
Yes, I'd heard that the Maxis skintone was a problem for one of the skins (I didn't remember which one though). I haven't heard of anyone able to solve it yet... hope someone can figure it out.

Townies losing faces; try changing their appearance in a mirror. If you can't control them, there is a hack that allows you to take control of of a sim that you normally can't control... the hack is by Dolphin26 if that helps.

Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:07 AM
These are some of the most beautiful skins I have seen. not TOO much detail that makes them look gross, just perfect. I have them set as my defaults now as well and just in love love love with them!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:11 PM
Oh my lord... That's too much.. It's so great ! Many many thanks for this frighteningly good-looking sweetness !
Page 1 of 3