Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sasami Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:49 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:14 PM
Amazing !
I hope my girl friend never come back with these hairs !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:27 PM
Wow, its been agaes since I've watched Tenchi Muyo...Sadly I don't miss the show, but never-the-less, this download has turned out amazing.

Great job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Space Pony
#4 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 7:19 PM
Very nice.
I'm going to have to watch this show again... It's been ages.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:15 PM
Much better than my Sailor Moon mesh recolor for the Sasami I've got in my game. Kudos, big time!

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:52 PM
I LOVE it it's awesome.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:43 AM
It is indeed a great mesh. The problem I have is that my current Sasumi sim is a child and your mesh is set up for teen only. Any chance you will expand this excellent work to cover all age groups?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:55 PM
BLHarrison, i probably will but right now im working on some other things. So you can expect it but it might not come for a little while.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:19 AM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_sims
BLHarrison, i probably will but right now im working on some other things. So you can expect it but it might not come for a little while.

OK I'll keep an eye out for it (and the Royoko Ryo-oko ones). In the meantime I'll improvise something so she can at least have the right hair color (which I will be able to do thanks to you).
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:33 PM
Awesome, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:44 PM
Is a mesh needed in order for this to work, because it doesn't show up correctly in my game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:53 PM
Sammycat105, It shouldn't need another mesh to work and it doesnt need any expantions. im sory but i dont know why it doesnt show correctly, try redownloading it.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:49 AM
Um.... This is... Cool... Kinda disturbing though... lol

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 2:48 AM
make ryouko hair! ...please?
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 7:34 AM
Do... not... want... ):
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 4:21 PM
This hair also reminds of a singer from the animated band Vocaloid
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 5:15 PM
Sorry to say that this is probably the most basic and ridiculous hair... I would never be caught using it!! :/