Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Natural Hair Recolours #4 with Highlights

by harripwns Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 10:33 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2007 at 1:18 AM by harripwns

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 12:32 AM
this is gorgeuos i love it so much thanx you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:09 AM
Just beautiful,this could be the most glamorous hair Flora had made(n my sims don't hav giraffe neck when they had this hair,u probably know why )

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 1:16 AM
Really great hair thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:23 AM
This is a great recolour,Thankies and Huggies,You rocked this hard!!! I know it can be time consumming so thanks,your hard work shows in this,made my game play more enjoyable,plus looks great in game it shows beautifully

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Theorist
#6 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:00 AM
gorgeuos
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:31 AM
Lovely!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#8 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:08 AM
o0o0o0o0o pwetty THANKZ and keep up the beautiful work!!! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:03 PM
Awesome recolors. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 2:26 AM
Gorgeous! Thank You for the great re-colors.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:51 AM
Beautiful recolors!, I just fell in love with the brown :D. Thanxs for the download
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:55 AM
absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to play with it, hopefully if it shows up.....Some of my custom skins, hair ect don't show. Not sure why...oh well.
Thanks for the hard work!!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmylala
absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to play with it, hopefully if it shows up.....Some of my custom skins, hair ect don't show. Not sure why...oh well.
Thanks for the hard work!!

It's probably because you don't have the EPs installed, but don't worry, I don't own any. Just have the base game, so it should work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:37 PM
Thanks so much for creating these wonderfull hair recolours. I love them! They looks so great in game! Stunning and chariming... Thanks, Sophia.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 6:21 AM
hello! it is great! it looks realistic! and i will download it now! but can you tell me where to download your model? thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvin8820002000
hello! it is great! it looks realistic! and i will download it now! but can you tell me where to download your model? thanks!

The model was created by me and I didn't upload her yet.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:18 AM
ohhh... too bad, but can you upload it? please?.... but still thanks a lot! you are good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvin8820002000
ohhh... too bad, but can you upload it? please?.... but still thanks a lot! you are good!

Yes, I want to upload her, but there's this problem with Clean Installer and I don't know why.
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 6:10 PM
I think it looks very glamourous, shining. I like the highlight in the hair. Thank you for
your work!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:24 PM
Hi,

the recolors look great, but i can't see them in my game! I tried to change my sim's hair and I can see the mesh but I can't see your recolors. I have EP's nightlife and open for business!
Ohh I can see the recolors in body shop!

Do you know why? Please help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetestmelpat
Hi,

the recolors look great, but i can't see them in my game! I tried to change my sim's hair and I can see the mesh but I can't see your recolors. I have EP's nightlife and open for business!
Ohh I can see the recolors in body shop!

Do you know why? Please help!

I may have the reason why. Recently, I changed computers and all the Sims files were deleted (I had to reinstall my Sims and all...). But, I downloaded this hair and the mesh, went on the game to see if it worked, and you see a bunny head, but the hair does show up when you click on the bunny head icon.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harripwns
I may have the reason why. Recently, I changed computers and all the Sims files were deleted (I had to reinstall my Sims and all...). But, I downloaded this hair and the mesh, went on the game to see if it worked, and you see a bunny head, but the hair does show up when you click on the bunny head icon.

HI I found the recolor
It showed as a different hairtype, but when my cursor was on it I could see that it the name you gave it.
IT looks GREAT! thanks for your answer!!!!