Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashley Roberts of the Pussycat Dolls

by walkman44 Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 7:03 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:21 PM
yay a new pussycat! looks really great! looks just like her! cant wait for jessica!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:36 PM
Thanks. Jess should be done pretty soon. She's somewhat harder to sim than Ashley.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:19 AM
wow gorgeous well done
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:33 AM
after making the pussycat dolls! would u consider making the cheetah girls?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:34 AM
I don't know. I'm not that familiar with the cheetah girls. But I'll wait and see after I'm done with the dolls. Thanks for the comments.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:50 AM
she looks great! can't wait for carmit!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 1:17 AM
hi great work, umm does anyone know how to get custom sims (like this one) to acually apear on the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 11:32 PM
Have you installed her? If not, you go to My Documents, EA Games, The Sims 2, Downloads and then you look for the sim. Double click it and install it. Then when you're in body shop you just have to look for the sim. In the game, click on the skin that the sim is using (this one being Summersong's skin) and click on the face chooser and you should be able to find the sim. Hopefully this helps. If you already knew all this, sorry for making you read all of it again.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 1:08 AM
Yay! Thanks She's my fave doll!!

And can you create the new doll Asia =)

Heyy,, If You Have MSN Add This,, [email protected] ok <33

What should I buy Sims 2: Open For Buisness,, Or Sims 2: Pets ? Leave me a message telling me what I should buy ok Thnx :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:52 PM
oh I love the hair face and clothing.

great job.

shes my 3rd favorite :D