Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothwise Stairs worth climbing, in marble

by blennus Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 6:24 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2011 at 2:12 AM by blennus

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:06 PM
Very nice recolor of stairs. Really lovely.

Great job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 5:08 PM
Love that - these are my fave stairs to use!

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
Thank you so much for this, you have no idea how long I've been looking for stairs with a pretty railing. It would be great if you could perhaps make more objects with elaborate gold trim, like mirrors, for example. Like the ones seen at Versailles Palace.
In any case, this is wonderful, and so are your panels.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 6:06 AM
Lovely stairs! I'd love to see more recolors of this stairs too, especially making it more gothic (black and gold for example) ....I wonder why they are called "gothwise" when they don't seem very "goth" hahaha anyway once again....lovely stairs....I can't wait to use them in some of my sim houses.