Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green Barf

by gwillewyn Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 12:48 AM by gwillewyn

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:00 AM
very nice idea! will look good with the yellow pee hack as well!

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:01 AM
ewwwww....nasty looking! can't wait to see it in game! Thanks for sharing!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:05 AM
I went looking for something like this a while ago- i didn't find anything. i love it! and i realy like the tags you put on it "talk on the big white telephone"! that is wonderful!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:19 AM
I have been waiting for this almost as long as I've had yellow pee. Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:36 AM
Never seen it anywhere - always wanted it! I'd love to try and recolour it too! Thanks you!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:46 AM
Cheers for this, it looks gross!
Hahaha, thanks again =]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
go grotesque!

and awesome! :D

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:09 AM
Just want to say that I like this and to thank you personally..THANK YOU for not making it Puke Green. That'd be a bit too much if you ask me....and no chunks either.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:14 AM
CHEuuuuuuuuuuuuuH thanks so much some people mite think its gross but i think you are very talented and i love it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:20 AM
I've always thought the blue barf was innaccurate.

Though, really, you don't see green barf that often, either. It's more often brownish....and I'm gonna stop talking now.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:43 AM
Thanks, more realism for the game. Why does maxis do that anyway?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:12 AM
Hey! This is a really good idea! I don't think I've ever seen blue barf before in real life. This looks more realistic! Thanks!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:22 AM
BTW how did you do that? Is it with object workshop? Please lead me to a tutorial of how to change defaults if you possibly can. Thanks!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:55 AM
XD since when was barf green?
Greatest Dad Ever
#16 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:05 AM
This is awsome .....Wish you could have it a bunch of different colors as puke is not necessarily green all the time ....My kids LOVE to blow bright red (koolaid) chunks all over the white carpet ......
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:10 AM Last edited by lobstergirl : 24th Dec 2006 at 5:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lindzee

Since when was it blue? LOL But seriously though, you've never seen green barf? Go rent the Exorcist.

Anyway, thanks for this wonderful mod, gwillewyn.
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:11 AM
Blue bark always confused me.XD

hehe, the pick of the cat made me laugh.XD
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:22 AM
I think it's great! Much better seeing green puke vs. blue water vomit. I too am using it with the yellow pee hack. Thanks.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:25 AM
And all this time I wondered why my sims were vomiting tooth-paste.

Does this font make me look fat?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lobstergirl
Since when was it blue? LOL But seriously though, you've never seen green barf? Go rent the Exorcist.

Anyway, thanks for this wonderful mod, gwillewyn.

Noo I am not renting that awful, gruesome movie. Real people have blue barf. Haven't you ever puked water before??
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 8:37 AM Last edited by mspivey222 : 24th Dec 2006 at 9:53 AM.
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE PICS ^^^ ARE GROSS!!!!!!
thanks gwillewyn thats so funny! green barf ha ha ha!
Hey where do u get yellow pee?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
BTW how did you do that? Is it with object workshop? Please lead me to a tutorial of how to change defaults if you possibly can. Thanks!

I just use the resource finder in SimPE to find the textures and extract and modify them. It's not really hard once you find the textures.
Windkeeper has a good tutorial over at TSR on creating default replacements for clothing. It's a really good start to get the basics replacements.

Quote: Originally posted by Lindzee

You're perfectly welcome to recolour this any colour you like. It's an easy job in SimPE.
I like the cartoony green, but if you look closely, the spots on the ground around the toilet is a more realistic sort of brownish green. For my own sake, I decided to leave the bits coming out of the mouth a tad unrealistic.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:30 AM
I'm just saying. It looks like they're barfing up goo that they've swallowed.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 1:53 PM
This is so so overdue. Thank you!

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Page 1 of 3