Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Hyrule Town

by yianni2006 Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:34 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2006 at 12:07 AM by yianni2006

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:41 AM
a good job for your first upload on mts2
welcome yianni and thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:34 AM
its really easy to make out which part of the town is which from the game. it is very well made thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:36 PM
Well crud. Now I have to start working on Zelda's Castle. That thing is tough to build whenever you try to figure the gardens into everything.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:00 PM
Hey, nice job! It's very recognizable.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:40 AM
Awesome work! It looks just like the game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:29 AM
Hey! I've just finished playing Ocarina of Time for the 6th time or so. It was nice to see this town (Market) again here

I'm glad you made the young Link look - and not the adult Link look to Hyrule Market! He he.

Modern clothes and funkis houses at downtown
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:54 PM
How awesome
I don't have 'university' expansion, so I can't download it. But I still wanted to compliment on how well-done this is since I have always been a huge Zelda fan.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 2:54 AM
This is so cool! The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game in the Zelda series! This place is also one of my favorite areas in the game! Thank you!

Sims 2: The best game ever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:12 AM
Thank you! I am making a Hyrule-inspired sim neighbourhood, and this saved me 2 hours of unnecessary building!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Veggpryd
Hey! I've just finished playing Ocarina of Time for the 6th time or so. It was nice to see this town (Market) again here

I'm glad you made the young Link look - and not the adult Link look to Hyrule Market! He he.

That would be awesome, too, though. XD