Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MoSi Denim Toddler dress

by Mother Sim Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 9:23 PM by Mother Sim : requested

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:16 AM
Aww, cute. Could you tell me where that adorable hair is?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:26 AM
Yes, I love the dress and the hair thankyou
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:28 AM
This is not showing up in my game. It appears to have been uploaded from a Bodyshop project file. It needs to be uploaded from the Saved Sims folder after using Bodyshop to install it to the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:10 PM
I dont get it, why wouldnt it work just because it came from projects folder?. Uploaded the file from Saved Sims folder anyway. Hope this helps. Sorry for the inconvenience :s
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mother Sim
I dont get it, why wouldnt it work just because it came from projects folder?. Uploaded the file from Saved Sims folder anyway. Hope this helps. Sorry for the inconvenience :s

Installing it to the game by Bodyshop adds key file information necessary for the outfit to work in another person's game. The file in the project folder will only show up in the originator's game.

Thank you for the updated file.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
I love denim on toddlers, it looks so good, and you did a wonderful job thank you.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:02 AM
Wow I totally love it thanks so much.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:00 AM
OMG I don't even have words for how much I LOVE this dress! SO GREAT!